WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid Ass Boyfriend

yep..pissed off right now. stupid ass boyfriends SUCK DICK!! my boyfriend has been hanging out w/ his best friend instead of me for like..well..this whole week actually..i don't know what to do..any suggestions?

Jung

???
Premium
What's so bad about him hanging out with his friends? Why don't you just call him and ask if he wants to hang out?

Guys like to have time to hang out with their friends sometimes. Don't make things worse by being overbearing, or needy.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Ashlee, do you have any friends? If so, they would probably love for you to hang out with them. Remember, there's a difference between good relationship and codependance. A man must have time with his friends. It's part of the nature of men.

ya...we live together. the point WAS i think he's getting tired of hanging out with me-period. I tried 2 call him..he didn't answer. I NEVER interfere with his plans...but i haven't even SEEn him (besides in the mornings when I leave for beauty school..and he's asleep) He always seems to wait to come home when i'm asleep..which is like, 2:00 am. We've been together almost 10 months in a relationship...and have known each other for over 2 years. Everything used to be so perfect..you know? then..this. I'm crushed. :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
junglizm said:
What's so bad about him hanging out with his friends? Why don't you just call him and ask if he wants to hang out?

Guys like to have time to hang out with their friends sometimes. Don't make things worse by being overbearing, or needy.
[offtopic] when the fuck did you become a mod? Shit... this place is starting to feel like Big Brother, and I feel like Winston [/offtopic]

I gotta tell ya, ashley, i fucked up my last relationship the same way. Never called, never showed much interest in my girlfriend other than for sex.. if i were you, and if you really loved this guy, tell him how you feel, outright. tell him your worried about falling apart. tell him its fine to have friends and to see them and hang out with them, but hes gotta remember that your his friend too, and that you want to see him too. If the relationship is strong, it will last. you need communication, first and foremost. good luck.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
that sucks. Maybe he is a shitty boyfriend. Maybe the two of yall just aren't mutually compatible and he's having trouble telling you how he feels (guilt, fear of hurting you).
Or maybe there's something else, that has complicated his life that you don't know about yet. Ask him about it. It may be something temporary.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Ah, been there f'n done that. Just pretend it doesn't bother you. Then we he can actually find the time for you, blow him off. And continue to do so, maybe eventually he'll get the hint. Worked for me, but then again, I'm the Queen of manipulation.

tbsrk said:
[offtopic] when the fuck did you become a mod? Shit... this place is starting to feel like Big Brother, and I feel like Winston [/offtopic]

I gotta tell ya, ashley, i fucked up my last relationship the same way. Never called, never showed much interest in my girlfriend other than for sex.. if i were you, and if you really loved this guy, tell him how you feel, outright. tell him your worried about falling apart. tell him its fine to have friends and to see them and hang out with them, but hes gotta remember that your his friend too, and that you want to see him too. If the relationship is strong, it will last. you need communication, first and foremost. good luck.
I definently agree... :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AsHLee said:
yep..pissed off right now. stupid ass boyfriends SUCK DICK!! my boyfriend has been hanging out w/ his best friend instead of me for like..well..this whole week actually..i don't know what to do..any suggestions?
Sounds more like you sucked his dick and now he's done with you!

What's he got that you don't??

Easty

Click click boom
word, elburko. its funny you should say that, even if you didnt follow that for the past 8 months bro... :)

I agree with tbsrk, and i too fucked up a relationship by being rather overprotective and worried. Jealousy also helps kill it. But after all that ended for me, and i became open with all my thoughts with my (ex) partner i realised everything was not as it seemed. Communication is a must. Talk to him about it and be open.

ya..i told him everything. I've NEVER seen the boy cry in 2 years..and he did when he read the letter I wrote him. He apologized for being a bad boyfriend. Everything worked out. We made up...like, 3 times actually. ;)

Easty

Click click boom
Mylifeisonhold said:
*WOOP WOOP* We got a ***** here! :D
haha, jk...im not racist.
r u kidding?!?! he's the whitest of the white on this site! :)