Stupid ass customers or someone

Darth

Clitpickle
Yesterday at the grocerystore I work at some stupid ass customer ratted me out or someone did probably some co-worker, but anyways I went to the liquor store a few doors down from the place I work, to buy a bottle of Vodka, and minutes later I got in shit by the assisstant manager probably because since I look underage (I am 20 years old), and the legal drinking age in Canada is 19, I do look like I am underage but that is complete bullshit, my co-worker brings his home made beer to work because the boss is a beer connesuir (sp?), and he doesn't mind, I bought bottles of my home made Kaluha, Creme De Cacao and Baileys even a bottle of home made schnapps that was completly disgusting to work, and I didn't get in shit for it but thats a different story

As for my assisstant manager she does fuck all while she works, she fuckin talks to customers most the day and I am there fuckin busting my balls for $7.15 an hour I can't even quit the job, and she gets paid $14.00 or something around that area

It is either me, Brian, (the beer maker) the other grocery guys who does all the work, while she sits around