Stupid Computer

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
Holy shit! What the fuck is with my computer? It can't load anything for crap, but I have DSL! I hope it's spyware, so I can get rid of it!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Stevo the Human said:
Holy shit! What the fuck is with my computer? It can't load anything for crap, but I have DSL! I hope it's spyware, so I can get rid of it!
What kind of processor do you have? How much memory do you have? It could be you are low on memory or you have a very sucky processor. Like me, I have an Intel Celeron Processor that is the worst you can have. I am getting ready to get a new motherboard and put it togather. Thats the only way you can get better processor.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude my fricken computer screwed up so when i deleted the partitions and formatted it and now i cant get windows back on the damn thing! ahh so pissed

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
swizeguy said:
dude my fricken computer screwed up so when i deleted the partitions and formatted it and now i cant get windows back on the damn thing! ahh so pissed
Sounds like you guessed incorrectly; Hardware problem, not software.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, I'm cocky, and I"ll be the first to admit it.

I can fix anything!

Nah, I'm just kidding...if it involves soldering, you'll be stuck finding another buddy to fix it. I can't solder.

morelos

lexicon incognito
oh my fucking god... you want to hear about solder? i'm gonna take a picture of this fucking project i did for school :p

~ dan ~

wiseman

"angry"scientist
is it a laptop? it might not work if u drill holes in it for better air circulation. especially if the holes go all the way through it.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
MaxPower said:
Ya? I kind of thought it sounded like he was trying to help.
no if you want to help you would say something like... "tell me more about your problem so that i can try to help you out with it." but me hell yeah im cocky, i seriously can fix just about anything on a computer, now soldering...that was fun to learn, i had to go though about 20 motherboards before i actually did it right, i can do it but its a pain in the ass.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Hypertron said:
no if you want to help you would say something like... "tell me more about your problem so that i can try to help you out with it." but me hell yeah im cocky, i seriously can fix just about anything on a computer, now soldering...that was fun to learn, i had to go though about 20 motherboards before i actually did it right, i can do it but its a pain in the ass.
Sounds like you're a bit jealous of other's skills, and bitter about your own shortcomings

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
Sounds like you're a bit jealous of other's skills, and bitter about your own shortcomings
I hate shortcomings. I like a good long coming. Ahh just starts the day off right.