WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid Computer

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
Holy shit! What the fuck is with my computer? It can't load anything for crap, but I have DSL! I hope it's spyware, so I can get rid of it!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Give me a little more info. I can fix it :).

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Stevo the Human said:
Holy shit! What the fuck is with my computer? It can't load anything for crap, but I have DSL! I hope it's spyware, so I can get rid of it!
What kind of processor do you have? How much memory do you have? It could be you are low on memory or you have a very sucky processor. Like me, I have an Intel Celeron Processor that is the worst you can have. I am getting ready to get a new motherboard and put it togather. Thats the only way you can get better processor.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude my fricken computer screwed up so when i deleted the partitions and formatted it and now i cant get windows back on the damn thing! ahh so pissed

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
swizeguy said:
dude my fricken computer screwed up so when i deleted the partitions and formatted it and now i cant get windows back on the damn thing! ahh so pissed
Sounds like you guessed incorrectly; Hardware problem, not software.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, I'm cocky, and I"ll be the first to admit it.

I can fix anything!

Nah, I'm just kidding...if it involves soldering, you'll be stuck finding another buddy to fix it. I can't solder.

morelos

lexicon incognito
oh my fucking god... you want to hear about solder? i'm gonna take a picture of this fucking project i did for school :p

~ dan ~

wiseman

"angry"scientist
is it a laptop? it might not work if u drill holes in it for better air circulation. especially if the holes go all the way through it.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
o wait.. oops that was completly off subject, sorry

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
MaxPower said:
Ya? I kind of thought it sounded like he was trying to help.
no if you want to help you would say something like... "tell me more about your problem so that i can try to help you out with it." but me hell yeah im cocky, i seriously can fix just about anything on a computer, now soldering...that was fun to learn, i had to go though about 20 motherboards before i actually did it right, i can do it but its a pain in the ass.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hypertron said:
no if you want to help you would say something like... "tell me more about your problem so that i can try to help you out with it." but me hell yeah im cocky, i seriously can fix just about anything on a computer, now soldering...that was fun to learn, i had to go though about 20 motherboards before i actually did it right, i can do it but its a pain in the ass.
Sounds like you're a bit jealous of other's skills, and bitter about your own shortcomings

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
Sounds like you're a bit jealous of other's skills, and bitter about your own shortcomings
I hate shortcomings. I like a good long coming. Ahh just starts the day off right.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Best part of waking up... is rolling over and seeing Broken?

>.<