WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid customers!

Paul

Tenderony
Man.... I dunno what's with our customer base, but 90% of people who want to cancel service during their paid up period, expect a credit back. The whole point of paying UPFRONT for a year is to get a discounted rate, and so we can lock them into a contract and get our money back. How can these people expect their money back! NEVER have I known any place that you can pay upfront and get money back when you decide to up and cancel. IDIOTS!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh man I have stupid customer stories regularly.

Like some guy today said he wanted 20 copies of a book. There was some other conversation in there, and he asked how much it would cost. My coworker started working on a quote and wanted to confirm that he wanted 20 copies. His reply: Preferably 25. Like I'm just going to decide how many copies I am actually going to make for him. *rolls eyes*

oh my god, as a cashier... I have HORROR stories I tell you!!!! AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH people are just so goddamn ignorant it's not even funny.

For instance, this one dumbass drops a jar of peanut butter right in front of the tills and says "oh you might wanna clean that up"

NO, REALLY?!?!?!!

maybe i'd like to hear an apology first, or ill use your greasy mop of hair to wipe up the big goddamn mess you just made. bitch.

Or, youll have the occasional fucktard that claims the computer is dead wrong and that he is getting gauged a whole 9 cents on an item that should be "1.89, not 1.98" only to check the price tag on the shelf and realize "oh i must have read it wrong"

People think that they're so special just because they come in and clear out all the sale items and they should get treated better than royalty, its pathetic. Have some goddamn respect, bitches.

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
Y'all have some pretty interesting jobs. I've worked at a grocery store, a mobile home sales lot, an ice cream shop, and currently at McDonalds. wanna swap?

It seems that alot of people have forgotten that if you do something incorrectly you ought to APOLOGIZE. The words "I am Sorry" are not a sign of weakness, I actually think they are a sign of strength. If you crack a joke that someone finds offensive you really should say, "hey, I am Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" - of course if you don't give a fuck about the person you offended.... or maybe that's a quick way to to tell them you don't care.

At my office if we make a mistake we apologize, but I rarely have clients apologize no matter how out of line they get. :mad: Of course, this attitude is also pervasive on the net.....

Smiss

smissinat0r
omg YES K!

There is this one man, about a year ago, I think, that started yelling and screaming and Mother-Fucker - ing at me at the top of his lungs. The next time he came in he just acted like nothing. He still comes to my store frequently. And I frequently ignore him. I don't give a shit. I will continue to ignore him until he apologizes for being an ass to me about something I cannot control.

I had Freeservers.com for my web hosting for about half a year. I canceled, they gave me the rest of my money back. Good point though, it should say right in the contract "If you should choose to cancel service, you will not get your money back" in REALLY, REALLY small print, so when they ask for money back, you bust out your magnifying glass and copy of the contract and tell them to read such and such a line.

JoJackson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Forceman22 said:
Y'all have some pretty interesting jobs. I've worked at a grocery store, a mobile home sales lot, an ice cream shop, and currently at McDonalds. wanna swap?
i work at mcdonalds too :gun::rolleyes:

JoJackson

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
now I understand why you spam the board with "make money just by reading email" posts. You're from Oklahoma, right?
oregon, dumbass. whered oklahoma come from

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
where in Oregon? May have to switch up which McDonalds I go to...

Beatin' up on McDonalds employees I see, it's humiliating enough for the guy to be wearin' the blue without you harrasing him!! Just get your Chicken McFuckets to go and leave the boy to clean his fryers...

GottaHurt said:
Beatin' up on McDonalds employees I see, it's humiliating enough for the guy to be wearin' the blue without you harrasing him!! Just get your Chicken McFuckets to go and leave the boy to clean his fryers...
Yea, that was a dick move of me, eh? I kinda felt like the friend in Billy Maddison (not Norm McDonald, but the other guy - the fat one) when they're having the party ("...Billy passed the 3rd grade.. oh what a glorious day-eee-ay..") and the friend's just standing there spraying a little kid in the face with the hose. The kids just sitting there crying ("..stop it Mister. I don't even know you..")

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Yea, that was a dick move of me, eh? I kinda felt like the friend in Billy Maddison (not Norm McDonald, but the other guy - the fat one) when they're having the party ("...Billy passed the 3rd grade.. oh what a glorious day-eee-ay..") and the friend's just standing there spraying a little kid in the face with the hose. The kids just sitting there crying ("..stop it Mister. I don't even know you..")

nice use of a movie!!!!

fasteddie

Clitpickle
moonsee said:
Man.... I dunno what's with our customer base, but 90% of people who want to cancel service during their paid up period, expect a credit back. The whole point of paying UPFRONT for a year is to get a discounted rate, and so we can lock them into a contract and get our money back. How can these people expect their money back! NEVER have I known any place that you can pay upfront and get money back when you decide to up and cancel. IDIOTS!
DUDE, you should hear some of the whiny 'lil bitches and their work problems in Internet chatrooms... :p