Stupid customers!

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Stupid Questions! Wtf!

Stupid Questions, OMFG

You should try working on a cruise ship. I've been doing it for almost 3 years now and it STILL amazes me how absolutely fucking STUPID people are...

Examples:

1. Do these stairs go up?
2. Do you live on board? NO! all the crew commutes to the fucking ship every day on jet-skis!
3. Does this elevator take me to the front of the ship? (Kirk to enterprise, Kirk to enterprise!)
4. (Looking at all the photos taken of the passengers) How do I tell which one is mine? Uhhh. try looking for your ugly mug in the fucking photograph!
5. Can you ask the captain to do something about this rocking, I'm getting sea-sick.
6. Do the crew get to eat? NO, we are fed intravenously a la Matrix, with tubes and shit coming out the back of our heads.

And the list goes on and on.

And talk about rude! People think they can pay $250 for a week-long cruise and expect Luxury! Of course you have to pay extra for things like drinks and internet and stuff. The very definition of Luxury excludes your trailer-park-dwelling ass from anything to do with it!

We have a saying in the industry that "People check their brains at the gangway" when they come on a cruise, and in most cases, it's true.

I'll post more dumb questions for your enjoyment when I think of some, or when I get asked one!

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
1. Do these stairs go up?
2. Do you live on board? NO! all the crew commutes to the fucking ship every day on jet-skis!
3. Does this elevator take me to the front of the ship? (Kirk to enterprise, Kirk to enterprise!)
4. (Looking at all the photos taken of the passengers) How do I tell which one is mine? Uhhh. try looking for your ugly mug in the fucking photograph!
5. Can you ask the captain to do something about this rocking, I'm getting sea-sick.
6. Do the crew get to eat? NO, we are fed intravenously a la Matrix, with tubes and shit coming out the back of our heads.
MWUHAHAHAHA! ROTFL!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Try being a military wife and work with retards who know nothing of the army

Have button on my shirt with my husband picture on it

Wow is that a soldier?
Nope he just playing dress up for the fun of it

So you husband is in Iraq... does he get to come home once a week or something?
Sure... the military just flies them home whever they get home sick

Where does he go to the bathroom at?
they are in a giant kitty littler box... who the fuck cares

Must be hard on you?
no REALLY

Does he get shot at?
No they love us so much over there... he gets flowers tossed at his feet

So does he carry a gun?
Uhh... Hello!

How do you call him?
err... I don't lol...

Ring Ring... hey can you guys stop shooting at us, my wife is on the phone...

Oh hey hunny....

What do they do when they get hot?
What the fuck do you do when you get hot, sweat dumbass

I heard they get to eat MC Donalds, Burger Kings and Pizza hut?
Huh...does that come in their MREs lol some of the bases have trailers set up with fast food types in there but err... not many!

Do you miss him?
OF corse not... blah! he just my husband. FUCKING RETARDS!

oh the greatest one came from my boss

"Angel, can you put in your time off request forum for when your husband gets R&R so we can plan around you?"

Err... what part of... the military doesn't let us know 4 weeks ahead of time when our soldiers are coming home for R&R...do you not understand.... fucking idiot bitch

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
Try being a military wife and work with retards who know nothing of the army

Have button on my shirt with my husband picture on it

Wow is that a soldier?
Nope he just playing dress up for the fun of it

So you husband is in Iraq... does he get to come home once a week or something?
Sure... the military just flies them home whever they get home sick

Where does he go to the bathroom at?
they are in a giant kitty littler box... who the fuck cares

Must be hard on you?
no REALLY

Does he get shot at?
No they love us so much over there... he gets flowers tossed at his feet

So does he carry a gun?
Uhh... Hello!

How do you call him?
err... I don't lol...

Ring Ring... hey can you guys stop shooting at us, my wife is on the phone...

Oh hey hunny....

What do they do when they get hot?
What the fuck do you do when you get hot, sweat dumbass

I heard they get to eat MC Donalds, Burger Kings and Pizza hut?
Huh...does that come in their MREs lol some of the bases have trailers set up with fast food types in there but err... not many!

Do you miss him?
OF corse not... blah! he just my husband. FUCKING RETARDS!

oh the greatest one came from my boss

"Angel, can you put in your time off request forum for when your husband gets R&R so we can plan around you?"

Err... what part of... the military doesn't let us know 4 weeks ahead of time when our soldiers are coming home for R&R...do you not understand.... fucking idiot bitch
have you met badassmtbiker ???

crazywhiteboy

Hoodrat
There's always dumb customers that come through my work, I just give them dirty looks and then say have a nice day...but I wish I could beat the shit out of them sometimes

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
crazywhiteboy said:
There's always dumb customers that come through my work, I just give them dirty looks and then say have a nice day...but I wish I could beat the shit out of them sometimes
yeah

anti war girl

had a shirt saying have a good war

I said my husband just told me he wasn't having a good war.... he just watched 8 people die...

but thats alright...

you have a nice day :)

Quit my job today

aidenbosch

Flame Bait
Do you know why the licenses plates from Oklahoma say " Oklahoma's OK".............
Because they didn't know how to spell "mediocre"....ha ha ha

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Hey, this thread was originally about customers, right?

I'm glad I don't usually have to make customer interact with my job, though occasionally when I'm busing I get the request for a fork or something. I just hope I don't have to sing happy birthday to anyone. I thought I would have to do this about a week ago. If I did, I would have cried. Well, not really, but you know?