WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid damn People

surfblue3

Fresh Meat
can i just be the first to fucking say that people suck nuts... ok im staying with my friend and her damn crazy family because i don't get along with my alocholic mom (long story) anyways....my friends mom is the moodiest damn person in the world the other day i got in dam trouble for suggesting something and i get cussed the fuck out periodically.......she just jumps on my damn case for no reason at all sometimes.....DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
surfblue3 said:
can i just be the first to fucking say that people suck nuts... ok im staying with my friend and her damn crazy family because i don't get along with my alocholic mom (long story) anyways....my friends mom is the moodiest damn person in the world the other day i got in dam trouble for suggesting something and i get cussed the fuck out periodically.......she just jumps on my damn case for no reason at all sometimes.....DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Your not the first, nor the last.

you wanna know what REALLY sucks? i had 6 cups of coffee... now i can't sleep, it's almost 11, and i gotta work at 6:30 tomorrow morning

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
you wanna know what REALLY sucks? i had 6 cups of coffee... now i can't sleep, it's almost 11, and i gotta work at 6:30 tomorrow morning