WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lucky for me, i was told that i was dogsitting this week
for the inlaws.YEAH!...All was well for a few days till
'sugar'(thats right)desided to dump on the floor.
My first reaction was"what the fuck did you eat?"
I went to take the dumbass outside,SHE wanted to
play, 'chase me around the table' so i go to grab her
and she makes a meatball out of my right thumb!
So later my thumb is sreamin at me,I pop a few 'legal'
pills for the owwie.Apparently those 'pills' make me feel
like shit. So i end up taking the day off work. I need both hands to work.
yes,yes mr.newbie.my job is holding dicks.now please be quiet.
I've felt like shit all day because of a little shit dog,shitting on the floor.

I ask you.
Does the dog live or die?

yours truly,
A whining little girl

if the little shit bit me i would have thrown it into a wall. btw, i haven't seen any posts from mr.newbie in a while maybe he's dead.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
mmmm, dog sure is tasty and an excellent source of protein.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
ITakeOffence said:
dude, get a fucken life.
wow, that coming from you really hurts. No really, I'm all torn up right now because ITakeOffence told me to get a life. And this is from someone who clearly has so much of a life that he can't waste even a second of it flaming people online. Well, besides this one obviously...and the 67 other posts he made previous to this one. And probably the next ones that will be here soon to follow.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Skorch said:
wow, that coming from you really hurts. No really, I'm all torn up right now because ITakeOffence told me to get a life. And this is from someone who clearly has so much of a life that he can't waste even a second of it flaming people online. Well, besides this one obviously...and the 67 other posts he made previous to this one. And probably the next ones that will be here soon to follow.

oh. you were actually trying to insult me, btw its APPARENT that you took offence when i told you that meaning that you dont have one.. period.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
ITakeOffence said:
oh. you were actually trying to insult me, btw its APPARENT that you took offence when i told you that meaning that you dont have one.. period.
I don't understand, are you implying that I don't have a period? Well yes, that is true, but what does that have to do with anything? Oh wait, I think I understand, what you're saying is that you're on your period and I should feel jealous because I don't get one? Okay, whatever you say Menstruating Man. Now take your useless superpower to the femenin hygiene section of the drug store where it is most needed.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ITakeOffence said:
Play with skorch and your sack will geht burnt.
ITakeOffence,move your ass to the 'I cant geht laid' forum.
This thread is about dumbass' and stupid dog's.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
MrNewbie said:
So basicly this thread is about you?

Cheers :mfinger:
oh wow, it must be recess or something, all the kids are coming out to play now.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gehtfuct said:
Play with skorch and your sack will geht burnt.
ITakeOffence,move your ass to the 'I cant geht laid' forum.
This thread is about dumbass' and stupid dog's.

actually the "geht" laid forum and "stupid dog's" thread is all the same to you... if you didnt get that since i've notice that you have a big problem understanding stuff i meant that you fucked your dog.. which is obviously true...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ITakeOffence said:
actually the "geht" laid forum and "stupid dog's" thread is all the same to you... if you didnt get that since i've notice that you have a big problem understanding stuff i meant that you fucked your dog.. which is obviously true...
*sobs* you're a big weenie!*stomps away from desk*

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gehtfuct said:
*sobs* you're a big weenie!*stomps away from desk*

sorry, that might've worked on your dog, but its not working on me.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
ITakeOffence said:
sorry, that might've worked on your dog, but its not working on me.
So what you're saying is that while a dog would have learned by now, you are going to continue to shit on the carpet and hump the furniture? Oh well, if there's nothing we can do about it then I guess we'll just have to wait till you're empty and ready to go nappy time. Meanwhile, would someone mind running out and getting this kid some diapers please? He looks like a sprayer.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
gehtfuct said:
Duh...try reading the whole thing nextime cupcake. :mfinger:

like you cant?? seriously, stop bitching cause you have some sever mental disorder, go abuse your children or something, i dont care.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Skorch said:
So what you're saying is that while a dog would have learned by now, you are going to continue to shit on the carpet and hump the furniture? Oh well, if there's nothing we can do about it then I guess we'll just have to wait till you're empty and ready to go nappy time. Meanwhile, would someone mind running out and getting this kid some diapers please? He looks like a sprayer.
dude, you need to learn how to read a post and then reply, dont let your little fetish for dogs take you over completely and making you take offence from everything bad about them.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
ITakeOffence said:
dude, you need to learn how to read a post and then reply, dont let your little fetish for dogs take you over completely and making you take offence from everything bad about them.
holy shit, it's getting everywhere, where's that diaper people, this kid's going to blow. And can we get him a tampon too? I forgot about that other little problem of his. Hurry people, this kid is in clearly in some sort of pain.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Skorch said:
holy shit, it's getting everywhere, where's that diaper people, this kid's going to blow. And can we get him a tampon too? I forgot about that other little problem of his. Hurry people, this kid is in clearly in some sort of pain.
Comes from a guy who never bought a condom.

Cheers :mfinger:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Skorch said:
sorry, i dont want to hear about your old childhood stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.