WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid Freshmen!!!!

Well im a freshman in high school and theres a guy i REALLY like in one of my classes. we constantly flirt and stuff, and i can tell he likes me. i dont believe in cheating, and i just found out he has a girlfriend. He doesnt even like her, but he doesnt want to hurt her feelings by breaking up with her. He told all my friends today that he has this huge crush on me, and i was so excited (ive liked him for two years) but then i remembered he wasnt single. what should i do???

Janglenut

Particinator
Wait for him to break up with his girlfriend, then make your move.

Act as a friend until this time.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
First off, it's sad when people think they are saving someone else's feelings by not breaking up with them when truthfully it's because they are too insecure to break it off sooner. ...usually because they are either afraid of being alone, or because it's scary to be the reason why someone else feels bad. It is inevitable that it will happen. It will hurt his gf less if he does break up before dating you. It's nice that he likes you but you need to tell him that you won't go out with him until he really breaks it off with his current gf. You'll feel better about it because he'll be a free man for you to have. Otherwise, he'd have to sneak you around and the both of you will have to be secretive and it'll be a huge mess.

Just remember one thing. If he's willing to "cheat" on his gf by dating you before breaking up with her, don't think for one second he won't do that to you if the time comes. Both of you are better off if he dumps his gf before getting involved with you.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Forget about your crush, if this guy doesn't have the spine to end a relationship he doesn't want to be in (which will inevitabley be more hurtful to both of them) he is not good news.
Note: personal emotions ARE tied into this one

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ever see the movie swimfan? :D nah i agree with janglenut...

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Bitch said:
Just remember one thing. If he's willing to "cheat" on his gf by dating you before breaking up with her, don't think for one second he won't do that to you if the time comes.
Around my house and friend circle we know it as :

"If they do it with you, they'll do it to you."

Hasn't failed in a long time. Defenitly let him break up and get over his gf. Otherwise you will make an enemy out of his current gf.