stupid fuck

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
anyway, so i was on my way to school, 7:30 in the fuckin morning, when this dumbass fuck bag decided it would be awsome to not look when he goes past the stop sign. not only a stop sign, but also a cross walk. i have got my walkman on. and i feel preaty safe, when i am crossing the croswalk one of my friends pass me in their car and honk. i stop paying atention to who is aproching the crosswalk and guess what. THIS DUMD FUCKER RUNS MY ASS DOWN! i actualy whent over the trucks cab and into the box. i am feeling preaty beat up at this point so i ease my way out of the truck's box. as soon as i am out the bitch pulls away as fast as fuckin posible

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well your typing on here so your okay I guess. But if he/she hit you, Then they were drunk because the normal person would go "Oh shit I just ran someone over!"

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
no shit

no i didn't get the fuckin lisence. do you think i would be ranting about it if it would have got me several thousand dollors richer via coart case?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
several?????? damn u talkin atleast $30 grand....i woulda chased him down and got the plate lol