WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupid fuck

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
anyway, so i was on my way to school, 7:30 in the fuckin morning, when this dumbass fuck bag decided it would be awsome to not look when he goes past the stop sign. not only a stop sign, but also a cross walk. i have got my walkman on. and i feel preaty safe, when i am crossing the croswalk one of my friends pass me in their car and honk. i stop paying atention to who is aproching the crosswalk and guess what. THIS DUMD FUCKER RUNS MY ASS DOWN! i actualy whent over the trucks cab and into the box. i am feeling preaty beat up at this point so i ease my way out of the truck's box. as soon as i am out the bitch pulls away as fast as fuckin posible

ferengi

Yay fire!
Did you get his license plate number? Hit and run is a felony in most states.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well your typing on here so your okay I guess. But if he/she hit you, Then they were drunk because the normal person would go "Oh shit I just ran someone over!"

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
no shit

no i didn't get the fuckin lisence. do you think i would be ranting about it if it would have got me several thousand dollors richer via coart case?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
several?????? damn u talkin atleast $30 grand....i woulda chased him down and got the plate lol