WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Stupid Fuckin Fox Shows

Gawd damn the following shows to hell:

Quintuplets:
This just in - quintuplets may not be indentical, but they don't usually vary in size from super stud athlete to dumb fuck Ryan Pinkston from Punk'd. It was funny when he was 12 and asked random inappropriate questions fed to him by Ashton Kutcher. But now, with his little catch phrase "You likey?" OMG Give me a fukin break. :rolleyes:

Method & Red:
Let's take two rappers and give them a comedy show.
Next, let's take the creators and producers and execute them. :gun:

How clean is your house?:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST WHAT THE FUCK OF THEM ALL!
It's like two old whores from england meet queer eye for the straight guy meets FUCKIN FUCK YOU CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Executive Order: Show's canceled.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah basically theres WAY to many reality shows.. We should execute all those corporate dicks out there :sword:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
they are going to burn in hell anyways. All of them. for cancelling Buffy and Angel and Farscape and yes I know those were not on fox, but still tv mongloid assholes. fuck them. fuck them all up the ass with a big barbed wired thingamajigger.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What's funny is ive heard people compare real life situations to a reality show.
"I couldn't believe it. It was like watching a reality show"

FOX sucks. They'll do just about anything. And they'll take just about anyone's leftovers. Wait, is that most basic channels? I don't watch it enough anymore to know better.

They should give everyone cable, uncencor all tv, and hope for the best. Everyone blames tv for fucking up our kids anyway, might as well go all out. ;)

my brother and me had a discussion about "reality" shows some time ago...

we used survivor for an example.

there's nothing real about survivor... they interveiw people on camera, but only snippets of what they say... they can edit it or bend it to their will. they can portray the person as either the good guy or the bad guy... same with the actual people... i doubt a lot of them show their true side to the camera... they show the side that they WANT to show... that they want the audience to see, even if it is totally differen than the real them... for example, on the show, they could portray themselves as a liar or backstabber... the audience would say "oh, he's so evil :blahblah: " but in reality, he'd be nothing like that.

reality TV blows ass.

Coming out...

agreed, but im a total closet real world and road rules fan.

I've been watching it since I was in high school and I guess I'm hooked.