WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid fucking people

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Chris is clearly the most gayest creature that has ever walked on this universe (I even include bacterias into that), you are the biggest shit head that I ever talked to and your flaming is so lame that I would just like to squeeze your little tiny head and fucking massacre your whole body... Obviously this is just a dream since he lives in the mountains raping hes goat :mfinger:

Cheers:mfinger:

fucking hell did i just hear some new insults I am literally sitting here wide eyed

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fred said:
fucking hell did i just hear some new insults I am literally sitting here wide eyed
Obviously I cut your eyes out so you cant read anything, go masturbate to your momies tits :mfinger:

Cheers

and yet another new insult oh wait..no it wasnt sorry without my eyes its hard to see things blatantly obvious

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fred said:
and yet another new insult oh wait..no it wasnt sorry without my eyes its hard to see things blatantly obvious
Obviously...

hey it seems mr.newbie is back from his hairy ass-licking binge and is gracing us all with his stupidity yet again.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
neckdemon said:
hey it seems mr.newbie is back from his hairy ass-licking binge and is gracing us all with his stupidity yet again.

wow, its neckdemon, did you fuck your brother properly last night? cause you seem a to be a little cranky...

Status
Not open for further replies.