WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

StUpId FuCkInG RoTc FaGgOtS!

here is the sckoop,

There is a girl at school that I am head over heals for. She knows it becuase I told her when we exchanged feelings about each other about 3 weeks ago. There is no problem with that or any part of it becuase we are still great freinds and still doing stuff with each other. But then shit starts....

The girl I am talking about is still cool with me and vice versa with me, but the other day I almost beat the shit out of some little R.O.T.C BITCH that I am bigger than and never liked him and never will like as a friend really pushed it too far the other day. I walked after class to find the girl because we have been talking about dating for the past 2 and a half weeks and that little fucker was walking down the hallway holding her hand, and I just went off on him. I could tell she wasnt wanting him to hold her had. And I got up in his face and almost beat his ass. because I would ahve killed him.

But now I am asking for advice... Should I kick his ass now or wait till he says something to me...? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ron

Buster of Asses
Girls.suck said:
The girl I am talking about is still cool with me and vice versa with me, but the other day I almost beat the shit out of some little R.O.T.C BITCH that I am bigger than and never liked him and never will like as a friend really pushed it too far the other day. I walked after class to find the girl because we have been talking about dating for the past 2 and a half weeks and that little fucker was walking down the hallway holding her hand, and I just went off on him. I could tell she wasnt wanting him to hold her had. And I got up in his face and almost beat his ass. because I would ahve killed him.
Then, why was she holding his hand? I mean, how much effort does it take to yank back her hand? Are you sure you interpretted that correctly?

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Ask the girl what she thinks. Then make your decision off that.

ron said:
Then, why was she holding his hand? I mean, how much effort does it take to yank back her hand? Are you sure you interpretted that correctly?

she is not the type to yank her hand back. she is sweet and IS NOT a bitch. so she didnt want to hurt him but I will :)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Girls.suck said:
she is not the type to yank her hand back. she is sweet and IS NOT a bitch. so she didnt want to hurt him but I will :)
Move!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
Well, if you were going to bust him upside his fucking head, you would've done it on the spot. Instead, you ran away, jumped on your bike, rode home, jerked off, then signed on here to ask a jerk off question.

Dude, you were talking to her about dating her, for two weeks? Dude, it's a done deal after a few minutes, or she's holding another guy's hand.
Are you getting the picture now?

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Well, if you were going to bust him upside his fucking head, you would've done it on the spot. Instead, you ran away, jumped on your bike, rode home, jerked off, then signed on here to ask a jerk off question.

Dude, you were talking to her about dating her, for two weeks? Dude, it's a done deal after a few minutes, or she's holding another guy's hand.
Are you getting the picture now?
Nope send it to him.

i get the picture. and i will if he is even near her. then i will beat his friends asses for shits and giggles

Broken

Girls.suck said:
i get the picture. and i will if he is even near her. then i will beat his friends asses for shits and giggles
That's the wrong page! Turn it,, Now do you get the picture?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
no i am confused. i thought i was on the right page
...the music fades, the picture slowly curls and burns on the floor, ashes to ashes, dust to dust....

Broken

GottaHurt said:
...the music fades, the picture slowly curls and burns on the floor, ashes to ashes, dust to dust....
Geez... Did you have to spell it out for him?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Geez... Did you have to spell it out for him?
How do you spell relief? I haven't got time for the pain.

:( I am still confused at what page I am supposed to be on...! Can you help me out...?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
:( I am still confused at what page I am supposed to be on...! Can you help me out...?

Dude, follow the red bouncing ball, it will set you free.....

ron

Buster of Asses
Girls.suck said:
She doesn't have to be a bitch to keep him from holding her hand. She sounds like she needs to be a little more assertive, assuming your assessment of the situation is correct.

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
kick his ass, who gives a shit what your girlfriend says, you know, it's not like I can LEGALLY kick my co-workers asses, but in your case, I'd beat him till he turned black and blue and cries. Oh and bring a camera, WE WANT PICTURES!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*smacks forehead*

Honestly

he was holding hands... not kissing... prehaps this is an Angel factor here... I have beat the shit out of a lot of people but never for holding hands lol...

Get a clue... walk up to your dream girl and say hey.... I care for you and would like to take this relationship a step further however you can not be holding hands with another guy!

Bingo if she scared fuck her find a diffrent guy

if this guy has truly done something to hurt you....

beat his ass...

hell don't sit here and bore me with it...