WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

StUpId FuCkInG RoTc FaGgOtS!

Girls.suck

Hoodrat
_Kitana_ said:
*smacks forehead*

Honestly

he was holding hands... not kissing... prehaps this is an Angel factor here... I have beat the shit out of a lot of people but never for holding hands lol...

Get a clue... walk up to your dream girl and say hey.... I care for you and would like to take this relationship a step further however you can not be holding hands with another guy!

Bingo if she scared fuck her find a diffrent guy

if this guy has truly done something to hurt you....

beat his ass...

hell don't sit here and bore me with it...
I did go up to my *Dream Girl* now i have a girlfriend. And its the other girls friend. So fuck her anyways. She can hold hands with who ever she wants.. But I will kill who ever fucks w/ my girlfriend
:sword: :gun:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Girls.suck said:
I did go up to my *Dream Girl* now i have a girlfriend. And its the other girls friend. So fuck her anyways. She can hold hands with who ever she wants.. But I will kill who ever fucks w/ my girlfriend
Typical guy

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:

Your definition of "kill" must mean, run to WTF.com and whine about some guy who's holding hands with your g/f, if she really is your girlfriend.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
lol

all guys say don't fuck with my girlfriend or i will kill ya

few ever act on it...

devise from i have seen alot of shit go down... with alot of guys... over stupid lil girls...

and i get sick of picking up peices...

so typical guy...

you get dump by ur chick...so fucking what.. find a new one...

your chick cheated on you... lets beat that bastard up.... so what you banged her first...

second choice is sometimes better then first... find a new girl to screw

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
lol all guys say don't fuck with my girlfriend or i will kill ya
I don't. If she wants to be with someone else and not me, c'ya.
Why would I waste my time with someone who doesn't want to be with me?

And why would I want to beat some guys ass over a chick?

He just inherited the problem I just got rid of, that's his punishment.

It's pretty simple really. Why devise all these juvenile plans, when you can move on to the next chick?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
so typical guy...

you get dump by ur chick...so fucking what.. find a new one...

your chick cheated on you... lets beat that bastard up.... so what you banged her first...

second choice is sometimes better then first... find a new girl to screw
i was thinking that, but im too lazy to write shit down

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
GottaHurt said:
I don't. If she wants to be with someone else and not me, c'ya.
Why would I waste my time with someone who doesn't want to be with me?

And why would I want to beat some guys ass over a chick?

He just inherited the problem I just got rid of, that's his punishment.

It's pretty simple really. Why devise all these juvenile plans, when you can move on to the next chick?
Dead on, my fucked up friend...

If you have to kick someone's ass or call the chick a bunch of names and shit instead of getting the fuck out there and meeting new chicks who want to hang out with you you're one insecure mother fucker. :D

Girls.suck

Hoodrat
I now see the picture. I am glad you all had a good time making fun of me. Thanks gotta hurt. thats all i needed to here to understand.