WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music stupid lyric sites

I've tried countless lyrics websites and i have yet to see one with the following:
-houston
-story of the year
-coheed and cambria
-chronic future(i did find one site with chronic future but still thats sad)

ok yeah my list isn't long.i just want to find these lyrics bad and no lyric site has them!i mean houston is pretty well known and story of the year is pretty well known too.why the hell aren't they listed!?!?!chronic future and coheed and and cambria just came out so i didnt really expect to see them any where.it also pisses me off that barely anyone has ever heard of chronic future or coheed and cambria.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
I've tried countless lyrics websites and i have yet to see one with the following:
-houston
-story of the year
-coheed and cambria
-chronic future(i did find one site with chronic future but still thats sad)

ok yeah my list isn't long.i just want to find these lyrics bad and no lyric site has them!i mean houston is pretty well known and story of the year is pretty well known too.why the hell aren't they listed!?!?!chronic future and coheed and and cambria just came out so i didnt really expect to see them any where.it also pisses me off that barely anyone has ever heard of chronic future or coheed and cambria.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Stupid Q? Lyrics.com?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
*sigh* simpletons these days :ugly: lyrics.com would be the obvious choice
What the fuck did u come up with? Jack shit? kid.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
google that shit ...wtf? google has an anwer for just about anything....
your kid masterbates to dogs humping....or the mailbox? ..google it...
..you wife is having an affair with the ironing board...? ...google it...
....your boss is going through your trashcan to find old rotten banana peels..?
...google it...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mariusthegreat said:
google that shit ...wtf? google has an anwer for just about anything....
your kid masterbates to dogs humping....or the mailbox? ..google it...
..you wife is having an affair with the ironing board...? ...google it...
....your boss is going through your trashcan to find old rotten banana peels..?
...google it...
thats just creepy

Unforgiven said:
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

ok that site had everything but houston and chronic future but i found chonic future on another site....still waiting for a site with houston it tho

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
if you like these bands so much..why dont you just sit and type the lyrics out yourself..???? then post them for everyone to see...thatd be nice....anyways...just a thought....good luck finding them...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They could be "screamo"...

You know, the people who sing(?) like they've got a sock over their head, but they've also got a shitload of rage, so they scream everything. From Autumn to Ashes, bands like that, all that stuff that nobody older than 15 likes :thumbsup:

I know I've heard Story of the Year before, I just don't remember what they sound like.

NoSubstance said:
They could be "screamo"...

You know, the people who sing(?) like they've got a sock over their head, but they've also got a shitload of rage, so they scream everything. From Autumn to Ashes, bands like that, all that stuff that nobody older than 15 likes :thumbsup:

I know I've heard Story of the Year before, I just don't remember what they sound like.
story of the year screams once in anthem of our dying day.they kinda suck live but on the cd they sound great :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Um, NoSubstance? Did you forget that heavy metal is the favorite music of Germany? Everyone listens to it there.

Man, I wanna move to Germany so bad...

To say that people over the age of 15 never listen to metal is wrong. There are famous people (JOHN ROMERO) who still listen to metal.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What I'm describing isn't metal... it's people who sing about stuff like "OMG MY DOG DIED AND SO DID MY GOLDFISH AND MY CAT GOT RUN OVER BY MY GOLDFISHN AN D YMA DSG SLIFE S"UCKS I SDLIT MY WRSISTS AND AHHHHHHHH"

The reason it's typed like that is because that's how they actually talk. When I say "sdlit my wrsists" I mean it. They actually scream stuff like that.

Janglenut

Particinator
As some smart mother fucker said, use the godsent search engine called google.

Janglenut said:
As some smart mother fucker said, use the godsent search engine called google.
yes google is from heaven....so is alcohol

"beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy"~some drunk dude

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
_pissed_biotch_ said:
story of the year screams once in anthem of our dying day.they kinda suck live but on the cd they sound great :thumbsup:
Youre wrong there.