WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid math teacher

Signify

Particinator
O.k, we have a reall shitty math teacher that nobody likes. And by nobody,I mean nobody, not even the other teachers. So, one day she walks out of classroom because one of the guys in my class called her a bitch and she wanted to take him personally to the office.
My friends and I had been waiting for this moment for a really, really long time. We jumped up and grabbed her cup of coffee. Now, this coffee isnt the regular stuff, its really vile tasting shit. I pull out some super laxitives, and my friend pulls out some Pep pills. We mix it all into her drink, so it looks completly normal. Than my other friend took it around the class, and the odd person spit into it.
When she go back after giving the guy a 4 days worth of detentions (making shit up, of course) she takes a deep swig of her coffee. Then another. The rest of the day was the funniest things I have seen in a really, really long time.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hershey squirts For the rest of the day I'm guessing?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
poor teacher - she get's paid maybe 40k a year and has been worn out teachers after around 10 years finally get the big mistake they made in there lives and they envy your youth - advice: never be a teacher.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Ive done it before, watch it though it could come back to bite you in the ass.
(like those laxis did to her) :cool:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Revenge thought

Find some of the canibus insence and cut them into 1 inch long sticks. When she isn't looking light one and throw it under her desk. The smell fills the room and it seems to be comming from her. Leave a few alagator clips laying out on top of her desk for added effect if you want.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ahhh spitting in the teachers drink...classic.

i like the pep pills touch though. so not only did she have the runs but she was energetic...good stuff.

"Whoa class! I gotta go! I'll be right back! Math is fun!"

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
heres an idea, have a midget down your pants all day giving you a hand job, so whenever u need it, you could cum in her drink.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
oh i can make it better..................

*yuck grabs a pile of dog shit and some dry ice*

this little prank is going to change the world as we know it

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What if one of the kids who spit in her drink had a disease like HIV or Hepatitus? Didnt think of that did we? Also didnt care that this teacher has to stand in front of asshole teenagers all day and be ridiculed. Called a bitch. See, the reason I dont teach is because it is not legal to belt kids in school. Because I sure as hell would belt all of you. Rude and inconsiderate. I guess you wont understand until you are an adult and have kids of your own. Its not an easy thing.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
What if one of the kids who spit in her drink had a disease like HIV or Hepatitus? Didnt think of that did we? Also didnt care that this teacher has to stand in front of asshole teenagers all day and be ridiculed. Called a bitch. See, the reason I dont teach is because it is not legal to belt kids in school. Because I sure as hell would belt all of you. Rude and inconsiderate. I guess you wont understand until you are an adult and have kids of your own. Its not an easy thing.
what if the kids are into BDSM???

Janglenut

Particinator
dustinzgirl said:

So true.

I have the utmost respect for my teachers and what they do because quit frankly, some people are assholes.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
yes there are a lot of assholes, and i think i can safely, maybe even proudly, say that everyone on wtf has been that asshole at one time or another. I mean come on everybody rips on their teacher, or their parents, or whoever every now and again. Granted some do it a little more frequently than others, and there are some people you just gotta feel sorry for sometimes because they're the ones who are always on the recieving end of the shit, but even they do it to somebody as well. Hell, I think of myself as a really nice guy, but I still go off on people once in awhile. The fact is that as mean as it may have been, this practical joke was fucking hillarious.

pacbomber

Fresh Meat
Basically, i think math sux.................................................. :mfinger: especially my matht teacher :thumbsdn:

pacbomber

Fresh Meat
she gives lots n lots of math hmk, n scolds n scolds.................then when u juz ask 4 permission 2 go 2 the loo,or didnt hand up hmk, she'll say;"wat do u think u're up 2?", i aso hate her sickening voice as she likes 2 say "GEDDIT?" after xplaining sumthing.....Irritating!!

Well, most of the time it seems like a good idea, if you were in fact sitting there, bored, going out of your mind having to listen to math teacher. Mine is like 90 something and she wont die! But hey, I agree that calling teacher a bitch is a stupid thing to do.