WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupid money

i went to the school registration page thing to register for my classes... and it said i had a financial hold on my account

called 'em up, they said i owed 5000 dollars for last spring quarter

further investigation revealed that the air force cut off my scholarship before i realized, and that's why i owe money

my parents mailed them some money (mostly from one of my accounts) on monday, so it should have been there wednesday. still not there as of right now, according to the lady on the phone who does not communicate well :mad:

this week is preregistration, and i have some classes i REALLY NEED.

if some stupid fuck freshman fills up the spot i need, i'm gonna crack some skulls over in the student finance office. they can't even give me a provisional release. and i have a very hard time believing that the check isn't sitting on someone's desk waiting to be cashed

:bomb:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah! Poor Gumer!
Hope that Your problem will solved soon!

You definetily should to crack all their sculls down! :punch:

All these air forces are suckers! Hate them!!! Hate Bush and war in Iraque! :sfinger: :mfinger: :bfinger:

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Jesus Christ. Why'd the AF do that to you? That's fucked. And more fucked that the financial department is being stupid. Good luck. :gun:

i don't fault the AF, i fault the school for not telling me that my scholarship wasn't received sooner

the AF dropped my scholarship because my GPA went too low, and then discontinued it permanently because I changed my major

but i'm still in the ROTC program and enjoying it, i'm only pissed at the communication breakdown that happened

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Even if Your GPA is low - AF does not have a right to drop You!

Your school stuff seems sucks too! :mfinger::mfinger::mfinger:

sure they do, if i signed on as a computer engineer and started failing my computer engineering classes (this just happens to have been the case), they shouldn't be paying for an education that's going to end up in the toilet

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
huh? failing computer engineering classes! shame on You!
WTF?! what ya thinking about this? is it possible?
I can understand if You failed english, chem or history ... but computer classes ...
You should to push it up!

should i to ask prox to probe ya more times?

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
sorry forget to write this in previous post
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
So why'd you fail computer engineering? Playing on the soup during class? :D

anti-movielife

self medicated
no worries man just work for a year make a thousand bucks and go backpacking europe...thats my plan...if i fuckup college

i could have done fine in my classes but i hated the subject matter so much that i never did homework, and didn't care about midterms and finals, etc. so i switched my major and now i'm happy and i actually care

so nothing's fucked up

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Well, shitty as the current situation is, at least you found out that you hated your major before you finished with a degree in it and turned out to be miserable for the rest of your life.

See if you can get a Pell Grant or something.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Or you could have 2 fucking degrees and still working in retail. :/

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Or you could get your Bachelor's degree and fuck old people.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
ya or u could not FUCKING NERCOPOST wtf this was like 5 months ago fucking necroposter

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Infected_enigma said:
ya or u could not FUCKING NERCOPOST wtf this was like 5 months ago fucking necroposter
Congratulations!! You've just solved the riddle, you've won yourselftwo free tickets to ninny island!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I guess that's a school's fucking job, to fuck every fucker in this entire fucking world. Did I use "fuck" too much?