WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid people

Okay, the Darwin Awards have been around for years. I must admit, I'm usually a little skeptical, and tho I find them entertaining, I usually figure they're fiction. Here's a local story from one of the portland news stations that makes you realize - no, there really are idiots out there.

That dumbass, everyone knows you need a 9 ft wingspan to glide safely to the ground!

DonGringo

Flame Bait
Use Animals

what a retard. He shoulda tide a cat to the kite first and tried it out. If the cat lived. THEN he could try it. ;)

BTW I support PETA (People eating tasty animals)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
DonGringo said:
Me too,fuck that other peta the one helping animals.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
DonGringo said:
what a retard. He shoulda tide a cat to the kite first and tried it out. If the cat lived. THEN he could try it. ;)

FUCK YOU! Animals should NOT be used as some sort of test subject just to make sure whatever it is, is safe for humans! Stupid inconsiderate asshole!

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
God damn.

Man, I hate stupid people too, they act so stupid and then they say "Why are you so mad do you have anger management problems?" I once watched an idiot walk into a tree branch and it hit him in the eye, idiots are no fun.

shep

Local alcoholic
Sure they are!Idiot's make the earth spin and me laugh

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
you know what people i hate? overly religious people. but stupid people are stupid too.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
That would be a great tool, and it would sell greatly! And yes, overly religious people suck, but they go into the stupid people category so no need for special mention.

like the mexican pilot who doesnt realize the plane has wings and walks right into the damn thing....and hes the pilot!! not just a mexican!!!

Chris

Sick Bastard
sinned_girl said:
FUCK YOU! Animals should NOT be used as some sort of test subject just to make sure whatever it is, is safe for humans! Stupid inconsiderate asshole!

AAAAh, now there is an intelligent soul, a very rare thing, here...And just one thing, how can they use a cat to test for humans, they are like twice their size, or more

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
how about those scientests who gave a rat a human ear on its back. how cool would it be to have one of THOSE!

Sod

Spilly Talker
DonGringo said:

did anyone ever tell you that your dumber then a bag of hammers?

I work in retail, so I meet several stupid people a day. We display huge red signs in the window that indicates what we have going on in the store. For example, we'll put up a sign that says "Dollar Days: All Store Merchandise $1 or Less". It's huge. Right in the front of the store and just in case people don't see that, there are several other little red signs in the store that say the same thing. Then, there's at least 20 people every 10 minutes or so who turn to me and say "How much is this?" AHHHHHHH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I'll say "It's $1." Then they'll be like "Really?" And I'm like "Yes. See that giant red sign in the window?" Then the customer will say "Oh my goodness! I didn't see that." Maybe next time I should put the huge sign in the doorway so that it hits every fucker in the forehead as they walk in. OH! And the best part is when people say "Ha, I bet you think it's annoying when people ask you how much things are. It's like that one dollar commercial." And then they feel like they're hilarious. YEAH! FUCKING HILARIOUS! I only hear that one about 50 times a day. :mad:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HintOfClarity said:
I work in retail, so I meet several stupid people a day. We display huge red signs in the window that indicates what we have going on in the store. For example, we'll put up a sign that says "Dollar Days: All Store Merchandise $1 or Less". It's huge. Right in the front of the store and just in case people don't see that, there are several other little red signs in the store that say the same thing. Then, there's at least 20 people every 10 minutes or so who turn to me and say "How much is this?" AHHHHHHH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I'll say "It's $1." Then they'll be like "Really?" And I'm like "Yes. See that giant red sign in the window?" Then the customer will say "Oh my goodness! I didn't see that." Maybe next time I should put the huge sign in the doorway so that it hits every fucker in the forehead as they walk in. OH! And the best part is when people say "Ha, I bet you think it's annoying when people ask you how much things are. It's like that one dollar commercial." And then they feel like they're hilarious. YEAH! FUCKING HILARIOUS! I only hear that one about 50 times a day. :mad:
Nah, you should just have you manager buy t-shirts that say. "All merchandise is 1.00. Pricing information 2.00 a product."