WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid people

DonGringo

Flame Bait
Chris said:
AAAAh, now there is an intelligent soul, a very rare thing, here...And just one thing, how can they use a cat to test for humans, they are like twice their size, or more
It's a joke you fucking dumbass. By the way cats always land on their feet. It probably wouldn't die in the first place. So the person who killed themselves would still be dumb and would have tried the stunt and died anyway.

The PETA thing is another joke.

Talk about being stupid! Goddamn!

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Okay, the Darwin Awards have been around for years. I must admit, I'm usually a little skeptical, and tho I find them entertaining, I usually figure they're fiction. Here's a local story from one of the portland news stations that makes you realize - no, there really are idiots out there.
Why can't more dumbasses remove themselves from the gene pool like this? They need to do it at an earlier age, though.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Ctoit said:
I'm telling you........IT SHOULD HURT TO BE STUPID, oh wait it did

This one still makes me laugh. Worst part is, the guy wasn't stoned. At what point did this seem like a good idea to a sober person?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
sinned_girl said:
FUCK YOU! Animals should NOT be used as some sort of test subject just to make sure whatever it is, is safe for humans! Stupid inconsiderate asshole!
stfu now there is nothing wrong with animal testing
i think that cows look good with mohawks

angryvogon

Hoodrat
i win

badassmtbiker said:
Okay, the Darwin Awards have been around for years. I must admit, I'm usually a little skeptical, and tho I find them entertaining, I usually figure they're fiction. Here's a local story from one of the portland news stations that makes you realize - no, there really are idiots out there.

i win because i cant read. yay

googler100

Banned - What an Asshat!
stupid people are what you guys are!

stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid, really stupid!!! :mfinger:

URLS REMOVED - Admin

Raiden_this_sux

Hoodrat
sinned_girl said:
FUCK YOU! Animals should NOT be used as some sort of test subject just to make sure whatever it is, is safe for humans! Stupid inconsiderate asshole!
hey hey hey, calm down, its not like theyre gonna be used as test dummys anyway ;)

Raiden_this_sux

Hoodrat
tbsrk said:
you know what people i hate? overly religious people. but stupid people are stupid too.
hey man, thats not cool, my moms religious, so dont talk about her, trust me, you wouldnt like wat would happen
:bomb: