WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid people.

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
I'm really tired of getting mad at stupid people on Reddit and Facebook. All I can do is shake my head and try not to rage, but I rage anyway. Fake rumors and fighting all over the fucking place every single fucking day. I just want quality content, and most of it is clickbait and flame wars. Fuck the internet!

Its much better to just laugh at stupid people instead of getting mad at them, tbh. When it comes to internet slapfights, no matter who wins, they're both retarded.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
The internet is no different than offline in that regard..

Some of you guys are really young...

I've seen the nonsense online since way before reddit and facebook.. MySpace, Usenet, BBS's, Prodigy, Compuserve, AOL (though I never touched that one) lol...

It'll be there forever, keep moving your attention elsewhere. You'll have to do it regularly! Stay nimble! ...and thirsty, my friend!

You can't escape from them.Stupid people are everywhere but good luck avoiding it because that's possible!