WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid People

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
what is the stupidest thing you've ever seen someone do.

Heres mine:

Today at school me and a bunch of my friends were sitting at the lunch table. One of them (Daniel) had a bottle of mountain dew with not much left, he spit in his bottle and im talking about one of those stringy nasty kinda spits lol. Anyway, one of my other friend (Nathan) spits in it to and shakes up the bottle and someone offers him money to drink it. He didn't do it, he gave the bottle back to Daniel and he said he'd drink it, a bunch of seniors and shit jumped up from the table next to us and started scream "You wont do it!" and so Daniel just kinda shrugged his shoulders and drank it. Everyone at my table and the other table started going crazy laughing there asses off. Than Daniel went to the bathroom and puked lmao. He deserved it for being a dumbass :D

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
yea actually he did lol we all gave 5 dollars lol

thats not as bad as this kid over here (Callan) who will eat chicken poo in our agricutural class for money.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
The_Observer said:
thats not as bad as this kid over here (Callan) who will eat chicken poo in our agricutural class for money.

Agriculture class? Wtf?

Unfortunately i live in a farm based town so the school offers agriculture which is pretty much a class on how to take care of animals and stuff like that. Yeah it sounds fucking retarded but what can I say "farming is gay"

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
not that I knew him but i watched a guy drive out of a parking lot onto rush hour main road in reverse acrossed 3 lanes of traffic he was going with and into 3 lanes of traffic that were going the other way... driving would rule if everyone else didnt suck at it..

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
This may sound really like, done before, but my friend Heather ran into a door while flirting with a really tall guy.

lmao ^nice. i love it when people walk into glass doors or walls. i laugh my ass off when that happens

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Nunzio said:
what is the stupidest thing you've ever seen someone do.

Heres mine:

Today at school me and a bunch of my friends were sitting at the lunch table. One of them (Daniel) had a bottle of mountain dew with not much left, he spit in his bottle and im talking about one of those stringy nasty kinda spits lol. Anyway, one of my other friend (Nathan) spits in it to and shakes up the bottle and someone offers him money to drink it. He didn't do it, he gave the bottle back to Daniel and he said he'd drink it, a bunch of seniors and shit jumped up from the table next to us and started scream "You wont do it!" and so Daniel just kinda shrugged his shoulders and drank it. Everyone at my table and the other table started going crazy laughing there asses off. Than Daniel went to the bathroom and puked lmao. He deserved it for being a dumbass :D
sounds like something stupid id do. (peer pressure). coincidentally my name is Dan too.

anyway this one time me and a bunch of kids are at a lake and one guy jumps in with a 300 dollar digital camera. afterward he comments
"yeh man, it was totally worth it!"

shaekatherine

^^^^In marcus music, there is a big mirrior, and heather thought it was another part of the room so she tried to walk into it.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Ya your not believing how many times i've done that...i was in some really cool mexican restaurant, it was a small building. I walked in and on the right side like the whole wall was a mirror and i was like damn this place is bigger than i thought, walked over there to relieze i was like looking at a mirror i felt stupid and im glad i was the only one who really knew what i was doing

bnccoder

Postaholic
I walked in to a solid oak door once and another time skied into one of the support poles for the ski lift.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
do i even wanna ask how you managed to walk into something so noticable?

bnccoder

Postaholic
I was walking backward talking to my g/f and I turned around right into it. It was at just the right angle so it was only about 2 inches wide.

Demon

From Hell and Back!
Me and 2 of my friends decided we wanted to have a little fun because my friend jacolby was playing with some instant hand sanitizer and he strucklighter and his hand went up in flammes so we wanted something bigger so we brought him in the bathroom and got some charcole lighter fluid and started squrting his hands with it and jamesp was supposed to turn the water on when we got the picture taken well i sat there after his hands went up trying to get a good pic needless to say jacolby was screaming at the top of his lungs running around untill james turned the water on and put his hands out...well i think we left his hands on fire to long cause it burnt the piss out of him.

shaekatherine

I threw gasoline on a fire in my house to try to put it out.. heh