WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid question.. :S how do u kiss a girl? :S

phil

Clitpickle
well i'm obviously a virgin to kissing, lol :s somebody explain the basics plz, i finally got a gf n going to the movies wid her next week, plzzz tell me what to do, do i use my tongue? :S lol... ahh, plz. don't wanna look a fool. :bomb: :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
umm first date and shoving your tongue down her throat might be a turn of...
Just go for it when it feels right. I would just go for a quick kiss (no tongue) to see how she reacts. If no complaints or anything like that go for it again and see what happens.
you just kinda gotta feel it out in a way.

phil

Clitpickle
she's got a lot of experience under her belt from what i hear lol... so i'm pretty sure she'll make the first move, i juts wanna know the technicallities of it. :s lol

mmkay... baby I am a girl and if a guy shoved his tounge down my throat I would slap him and leave so dont do that... what you do is make simple gestures... hold her hand... ask her if she is comfortable adn if she needs anything... make suure she is digging the date first... they if there is a romantic scene or a scene that is boring just lean over and kiss her... just softly on her lips... dont make it last too long... then look in her eyes...(that should tell you if she digged it or not) and if she did then go for it again make it last longer... if she slips her tounge into your mouth gently put yours to hers and have your tounges roll together... trust me she will love it... tehn if you into making out stage then spell your name with your tounge in her mouth.... trust me she will love it.... PM me and I can explain better...well good luck and have fun... dont be scared or nervous or anything... keep loose and relaxed... now good luck.

you arent supposed to use your tongue? mabey thats why she said she had to move away. and she just moved here not 5 days ago. oops. :(

magnolia

Postaholic
phil said:
she's got a lot of experience under her belt from what i hear lol... so i'm pretty sure she'll make the first move, i juts wanna know the technicallities of it. :s lol
If she knows what she's doing, I say just follow her lead.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Yes yes, HalfPint knows the dil. You gotta give her soft lip-lip kisses (maybe two) and then see if she likes it, and just let it go from there..No tongue at first...wait to see if she likes it.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
what you gotta do is first is stick your finger in her ass....if she tries to slap you..your doing it right....then proceed to shove your tounge as far down her throat as possible..after that take her out back for a good ride

you do that and I am suure your gonna get shot!! now have fun and Phil dont listen to this dick he knows nothing... so whatever... just go with the flow as I always say... hey i went with the flow last night ended up getting laid it was all good so yea do that...

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't sweat it, man. Not too long ago I was in the same situation as you. Closed mouthed kissing is easy. Take it slow and just do what you feel. There's nothing fancy about it. French kissing is harder. Take that one slow too, unless she speeds it up, of course. Good luck to you.

PS Do not not under any circumstances choke her with your tounge. ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
phil said:
well i'm obviously a virgin to kissing, lol :s somebody explain the basics plz, i finally got a gf n going to the movies wid her next week, plzzz tell me what to do, do i use my tongue? :S lol... ahh, plz. don't wanna look a fool. :bomb: :(
just use your lips, no tongue until your ready, thats called making out. just damn it i cant explain it.

It is a hard fucking thing to explain.

Start with a nice little kiss, no tongue, then go back for another and tease her lips gently with your tongue. Wait before you get into the whole slobber on your face, nose, cheek kinda kiss.

Ahh fuck, I can't explain it.