WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid Questions

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
My family (not just my parents my entire fucking family.) has the tendisy to ask the dumbest questions at the worst time. I'll be trying to get ready for work or running late or just trying to sleep and they will start asking me stupid fucking questions and wont stop until i tell them to shut the fuck up. you would think that they would get the point by the tone of my voice that its not the best time to be asking me questions.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Yea, way too many people ask stupid questions. Like when I have to work after I go to school, and I tell them that before hand, they're like, "Where have you been?" They obviously know that I had been at work. But that's the reason we made this website, to rant about people being completely fucking retarded and deserving to be killed. :sword:

Yeah, and to think your teachers always told you there is no such thing as a stupid question. What a load of crock.

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
i never liked teachers. i always thought they were full of shit. Oh wait. I was right.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats how my parents are, i usually ignore them and walk away.
But then I get bitched later, oh well, such is the price of walking away.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Well, when I ignore them and walk away, they usually don't yell at me. Most likely because my dad knows I could kick his ass any day.

People do ask a bunch of stupid questions, I most of all. and i think your right you prolly could beat up your dad.

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
yeah i walk away most of the time but if im doing something i normaly cant or dont want to so i tell them to shut the hell up

Bruce_m00

Fresh Meat
:mad:

I agree. My mom asks me the same fucking dumbass questions all the time as if to bug me.

xO k8iGOR666 Ox

//Rebel Without a CaUsE//
Oh God I hate that. that happened to me tonight. I was like well I have band practice on Saturday... and then my mom was like "with who? i want their numbers, emergency numbers, and social security number." i was wtf???? i freaked out on her.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
eclipse8530 said:
My family (not just my parents my entire fucking family.) has the tendisy to ask the dumbest questions at the worst time. I'll be trying to get ready for work or running late or just trying to sleep and they will start asking me stupid fucking questions and wont stop until i tell them to shut the fuck up. you would think that they would get the point by the tone of my voice that its not the best time to be asking me questions.
WELCOME TO EVERYONE'S FAMILY! DIPPY!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
TwisT said:
WELCOME TO EVERYONE'S FAMILY! DIPPY!
I was going to post when I realised Twist hit the nail on the head first. Exactly.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yiff? said:
wat stupid fucked up guestions do you get ask plz plz i want 2 know
This coming from a guy with a name "TheYiffer2000."

Are you a member of The Tails Board or 4chan? (Mad props to Something Awful for writing the first article on the net that actually made me blow a couple chunks onto my keyboard, making me out $20:sick:. I sold it to a friend, and he's still using it, unaware that my Grilled Stuft Burrito is hiding in it's spacebar.)

Last edited by a moderator:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't listen to cops when they tell you there is no stupid questions. I started asking them and she got pissed and I ended up getting booked.

people asking stupid questions is just plain stupid. it just show how smart they are.

I'm sorry but i have to say that there are no stupid questions just a lot of inquisitively dumb people.

I hate when people ask me a question but dont give me time to awnser for exp: "Guess what just happened?" "Guess what?" just simple shit like that gets me its like you have to give me time to guess asshole. and IF it just happened then i was probably there if ur talking to me right now. ARGH this is why we wont clone people because all the retards would just keep cloning themselves and the world would be full of retards. WAIT ONE MINUTE thats already happening its called birth DAMN THOSE TRICKY BASTARDS. :( Our world shall soon end due to stupidity. DAMNIT retardedness is already here and taking over DAMN YOU BUSH