WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid Saying Of The Week...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
okay people this has been a on going thing at my skool with my freinds (and enemys) where every week i put up 2-6 sayings in my locker and they come and see it...........yet not all my frineds have time to go to my locker so i'm goin to put them up here....a saying is close to a one liner but not....there is a new one every monday (unless a holiday)....i get the sayings from many places here there hell even wtf quotes...and plus if people from skool go here they get extra saying then at skool...its very complacated so here it is...oh and you guys post your own sayings and jokes too

1)When i grow up i want to be something or other

2)If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, i'd be unstoppable

3)Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep yet

5)Oh CRAP! You're going to try and cheer me up again, aren't you?

6)If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?

7)If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?

8)Why is it call "after dark" when it really is "after light"?

9)Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

10)Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

oi thanks for time...yes i know i skipped 4...i don't like the number 4...[sky]

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
okay people this has been a on going thing at my skool with my freinds (and enemys) where every week i put up 2-6 sayings in my locker and they come and see it...........yet not all my frineds have time to go to my locker so i'm goin to put them up here....a saying is close to a one liner but not....there is a new one every monday (unless a holiday)....i get the sayings from many places here there hell even wtf quotes...and plus if people from skool go here they get extra saying then at skool...its very complacated so here it is...oh and you guys post your own sayings and jokes too

1)When i grow up i want to be something or other
2)If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, i'd be unstoppable
3)Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep yet
5)Oh CRAP! You're going to try and cheer me up again, aren't you?
6)If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
7)If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
8)Why is it call "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
9)Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
10)Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?

oi thanks for time...yes i know i skipped 4...i don't like the number 4...[sky]
1. No shit
2. Everyone would, without physics there would be no gravity etc. And no law means you could kill everyone.
3. Maybe for you..
Stress (stres) Noun
A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.
4. You forgot #4 smart one..
5. It's called being emotional, you whine and moan then pretend your upset when someone comforts you..
6. We wouldn't now would we.. Dumb question.. Those are the spellings that were MADE for the words, they can't be wrong genius..
7. In the everday english language.. Where do you think.. All he did was write them down..
8. After dark.. As in its night after it gets dark..
9. Because its air tight..
10. I've only ever heard slow down.. Where are you getting this slow up.. I've heard "hold up" before.. But none of this nonsensical "slow up"..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
1. No shit
2. Everyone would, without physics there would be no gravity etc. And no law means you could kill everyone.
3. Maybe for you..
Stress (stres) Noun
A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.
4. You forgot #4 smart one..
5. It's called being emotional, you whine and moan then pretend your upset when someone comforts you..
6. We wouldn't now would we.. Dumb question.. Those are the spellings that were MADE for the words, they can't be wrong genius..
7. In the everday english language.. Where do you think.. All he did was write them down..
8. After dark.. As in its night after it gets dark..
9. Because its air tight..
10. I've only ever heard slow down.. Where are you getting this slow up.. I've heard "hold up" before.. But none of this nonsensical "slow up"..
i said i didn't like the number 4
you weren't sapposed to anwser them
[sky]

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I did didn't I.. So what if you didn't like african-americans.. Would you not include them in the US.. I consider leaving the number 4 out.. Being a numberist statement!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Well I did didn't I.. So what if you didn't like african-americans.. Would you not include them in the US.. I consider leaving the number 4 out.. Being a numberist statement!
a numberist statment....yes i'm numberist

tzedek

Original Member
you can't be afraid of the numbers, because otherwise the numberists win.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ahhhh......those numbers are all alike. A number moves into the neighborhood, all of a sudden they start blasting that funny music, cooking funny smelling foods, cars pulling up at all hours.
GeeZ! The way those numbers multiply........like fucking rabbits man!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Ahhhh......those numbers are all alike. A number moves into the neighborhood, all of a sudden they start blasting that funny music, cooking funny smelling foods, cars pulling up at all hours.
GeeZ! The way those numbers multiply........like fucking rabbits man!
4 are the worst of the group

blah

Tenderony
Could you explain the use of this "posting oneliners on your locker" thing ?
I get all kinds of flame ideas popping up in my head, so I guess I'll ask first before I laugh my ass off...

MsPunK

Tenderony
urm, im sorry but they are the lamest "sayings" i have evr heard. if you gonna do stuff like that why dont you make it a decent one? i was expecting some great ones, but, meh .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
blah said:
Could you explain the use of this "posting oneliners on your locker" thing ?
I get all kinds of flame ideas popping up in my head, so I guess I'll ask first before I laugh my ass off...
its just been an on going thing....still don't know why i do it but fuck it its fun..

[sky]

blah

Tenderony
Okay, aslong as it's fun... :)
Strange but fun, like chocolate syrup wrestling with midgets bikini models....

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha wow I actually got bad rep for this, thanks sky..

blah

Tenderony
Well you have 3k rep, wont hurt you much :)
Iflamed some last night and got some bad rep too, sometimes it's good to vent and lose a bit ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
blah said:
Well you have 3k rep, wont hurt you much :)
Iflamed some last night and got some bad rep too, sometimes it's good to vent and lose a bit ;)
rep has never really mattered to me