WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid sister

Darth

Clitpickle
Ok, I know I hate the city I live in but then there is my sister who is like 26. Can't fuckin wait to move out.

She complains every time I spend my money, it is my fuckin money, I am over 18 (20) and I can spend it anyway I want my dad complains that I spend money, my mom does as well sometimes,

I save more than I earn (I hate spending money)

My sister is the worst because she thinks I should just save it but she sould fuckin mind her own business, man what a stupid bitch.

She goes out and spends money as she pleases as with my other sister.

Just because she has an office job and is on salary and I only earn less than $400 every two weeks doesn't mean she should tell me how to spend my money. My other sister in university complains about her she is in social work by the way and she is like 24.

Another things is 'Veronica' the sister who complains about me spending money doesn't know I have an eBay account and have a paypal account.

Darth

Clitpickle
my dad now whats me to pay room and board what type of bullshit is that ?

I do more than my sister around here. Yet I still get the short end of the stick I only earn under $400 every two weeks, I am going to be glad when I move out so I don't have to deal with this bullshit

I know how bad sisters can be.

Ever since my dad left, my sister's been a total bitch... thinking she owns the place, acting like she's my mother.

It gets kind of irritating.

Good thing she's leaving soon.

magnolia

Postaholic
Didn't she always act that way Uf? And nice to see ya again.

BTW, I won't even get started on my sister. From what I read u're LUCKY to have a sister that nice.

Jarilith

Tenderony
My sister is the type that never stands up for herself and just bottles up all that rage, add a little OCD to that and one of these days she is just gonna black out and when she regains full consciousness, there will be body parts splattered all over the walls and blood all over her hands and mouth and in her hair and she will be like "golly, what just happened?"

Jarilith said:
My sister is the type that never stands up for herself and just bottles up all that rage, add a little OCD to that and one of these days she is just gonna black out and when she regains full consciousness, there will be body parts splattered all over the walls and blood all over her hands and mouth and in her hair and she will be like "golly, what just happened?"
Bottling up is bad, before you know it you are thrown out of school and suddenly a bunch of people start ignoring you.

hot_bitch

Fresh Meat
they do fuckin suck

ok muh lil sister is like 11 yrs old aND SHE FUCKIN ASS WHOLE MAN SHE TOLD MUH MOM THAT I WAS FUCKIN MUH BF I MEEN I WA S BUT SHE IS FUCKIN BIG MOUTH AND SHE STEALS MUH MONEY.... BUT I BEET THE SHIT OUT OF HERR THEN SHE TELS MUH MOM AGAIN AND I ALWAYS GET FUCKIN HIT IN THE FACE!!!!! :mfinger:

Easty

Click click boom
hot_bitch said:
ok muh lil sister is like 11 yrs old aND SHE FUCKIN ASS WHOLE MAN SHE TOLD MUH MOM THAT I WAS FUCKIN MUH BF I MEEN I WA S BUT SHE IS FUCKIN BIG MOUTH AND SHE STEALS MUH MONEY.... BUT I BEET THE SHIT OUT OF HERR THEN SHE TELS MUH MOM AGAIN AND I ALWAYS GET FUCKIN HIT IN THE FACE!!!!! :mfinger:
amen to that. i got a little brother who's the exact same way. i cant hit him, and they dont let me fight him, so wtf am i supposed to do? ah, that reminds me of the time that my brother had a problem with biting people. so one day i bit myself in the arm (i was like 8), ran in screaming "he bit me!!! he bit me!!!" and my mom went fucking apeshit on his little bitch ass. oh, good times, good times.

moral of the story? bite yourself and blame your sister. :thumbsup:

Darth

Clitpickle
That would be good, send my sister to a mental institution, but how about sneak into her room at night pour water on her bed parents will think she wet the bed, but that might be going too far. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
hot_bitch said:

Feels good to be 12 doesn't it?

solar1

Fresh Meat
Money is fucking relitive, the more money you have the more fucking relitives that tell you to save it and shut the fuck up​

Thank crist im Fing broke

Darth

Clitpickle
yea, my friend gets to move out because he has a better job than me, my co-worker is living with his girlfriend in an apartment building and hes only 18, and he is going to marry her soon.

Man why is it that everyone else has money to do this sort of stuff and I have like no money ? I am getting a raise though. (Hopefully close to $8.00)

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
man what kind of dumbass sister tells u (the 20 year old man) what the fuck to spend ur money on and how not to spend it, thats ridiculous. Im glad i only live with my parents, my bro is cool tho and my sister lives very far away.