WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupid thread of the day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Aaaaannd..NOW it's time for ..*ques stupid music*

"Stupid Thread of the day!"

{APPLAUSE}

Thats right,if you geht bored come here and post your favorite"Stupid Tread"
Go ahead and post why its stupid.The winner(s)WILL receive a brand new '2000 s.u.x. gehtfuct card'. :thumbsup:
You should know that this is 'Chit Chat',so remember not to wake the kids when replying. ;)

I'll go first.

I think this thread is stupid.Thats right, I said it first. :mfinger:
I dont know why,it just seems stupid....If I had a second choice,I would say it has to be "Stupid Dog",That thread went to shit real fast. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
wow this is stupid.
Come on dude,you can do better than that.
More than four of your 'usual' BIG words please. Besides.ERRRR!
I've got this one,pick another. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Im nominating the big boobs thread.......whats the point......I dont know any chicks that bitch about their boobs being to big......Have ya ever heard of a guy bitching about his dick being to big?? Point made..... :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I would like to nominate my own thread "Son Of A Bitch"; which was about my shoelaces coming spontaneously un-tied. The thread was supposed to be stupid, and I seem to have hit my mark. I wanted to see how many people would actually respond. Turned out to be a funny thread, but stupid all the same.

Just a thought GF. You should consider doing a pole containing the threads that people respond with in this thread.

With guys we (not including myself) usually complain about the opposite, as in their dicks being too small, which would probably get my vote for dumbest thread I've seen.

teh anarchist said:
With guys we (not including myself) usually complain about the opposite, as in their dicks being too small, which would probably get my vote for dumbest thread I've seen.
well not johnny kunts, he seems to love his little dick, so he can nasal fuck???

btw, the stupidest thread has got to be for_starters stupid poll about which milk you like. first of all, wgo gives a rats ass. second he had answers like half and half, or whipping cream. what moron whould use that in their cereal.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok.Newbs-sinewe plz dont offend.
classicly stupid,if they're not one in the same,they're fuckin.....(oops!)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Two guys butt-fucking is not a healthy thing.

morelos

lexicon incognito
gesundficken!@#@!

of course it is.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I will nominate the post "Owning the Arcade" by Sinew, just a fucking stupid kid. :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gehtfuct said:
I think this thread is stupid.Thats right, I said it first. :mfinger:
I dont know why,it just seems stupid....If I had a second choice,I would say it has to be "Stupid Dog",That thread went to shit real fast. :thumbsdn:
You need a hobby or something. You're killing us...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
voiceofreason said:
You need a hobby or something. You're killing us...
This is ONE of my hobbies,killin you.
If you've nothing to contribute to this thread please move on...or be moved.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Kitana holds up her hand might as the gleaming rod sparkels with in her fingers casting down small sparks of burning fire. She waves it graceful cutting through the thin air as all stop to admire its beautiful power.

"This thread has been deemed unworthy." She whispers into the air.

LOCKED by the Mod Rod of KITANA....

~You may all clap and worship me now~

Status
Not open for further replies.