WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupid

notorious

BIG PIMPIN
I hate it when my mom always ends arguements with "Well, that's just what we're doing" Or when she just doesnt talk anymore. It's so fucking annoying!! :mfinger: :bomb: :gun: :sword: :mad:

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yup, parents suck.

I know because I am one. That's just what we're doing. That is all. (I wish I could lock this thread) ;)

Dena

Hoodrat
Hate parentsYeah my mom needs to get a fucken life! I hate it when i will be fighting with her and she will just walk into her room like nothing is wrong and shuts the door but if i would do that my door would be kicked in and when i will be watching a show and she doesn't like it or what it is about then she tells me to turn it off and i and i ask why and she always says because i know what is best for you or something gay shit like that! It's even my fucken t.v in my freaken room i can't wait til i am 18!
notorious said:
I hate it when my mom always ends arguments with "Well, that's just what we're doing" Or when she just doesn't talk anymore. It's so fucking annoying!! :mfinger: :bomb: :gun: :sword: :mad:

Haxxor

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I, being 19, have the right to tell my dad, to FUCK OFF, when Im doing something. He never barges into my room, and he basically keeps out of my personal life. I am only 19 and still living at home, cause Im still a senior in highschool. Started school late when I was younger.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Haxxor said:
I, being 19, have the right to tell my dad, to FUCK OFF, when Im doing something. He never barges into my room, and he basically keeps out of my personal life. I am only 19 and still living at home, cause Im still a senior in highschool. Started school late when I was younger.
I thought when i turned 18 that my mom would finally let be live in peace..... but she still bitches and shit.... i think they always will.... but hey, gotta thank them for giving you a fuckn place to live, if you are over 18 and still live at home, and for puttn up with your smart ass!!

anti-movielife

self medicated
ha i'm in livin at college, no rents, more beer! :thumbsup:

p.s. sux 2 b all u's

Chris

Sick Bastard
That's just how mothers were designed, to keep from winning arguments to get stuff you like.Me, for ex., had to use all my skill to make undersand that there is nothing bad in satanist music

Chris

Sick Bastard
I mean, you don't even get what he is singing, I just like the music itself

Chris said:
I mean, you don't even get what he is singing, I just like the music itself
music like tht is pretty gay, you gotta atleast be able to understand what they are saying or have no words atall.....i like music rather than the lyrics too but music is gay when all you hhear is brlrdgrlg g fgfg

...college...

anti-movielife said:
ha i'm in livin at college, no rents, more beer! :thumbsup:

p.s. sux 2 b all u's
I'll toast to that. :thumbsup:
college kicks ass, no parents, no anything- but my roommate is quite the religious, lecturing fart. If I could only get away from her, life would be so sweet. :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Haxxor said:
actually, you living in his house means you don't have the right to tell him to fuck off.

anti-movielife said:
ha i'm in livin at college, no rents, more beer!

p.s. sux 2 b all u's
i have my own apartment, fridge always stocked with beer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for us!

icka said:
actually, you living in his house means you don't have the right to tell him to fuck off.
WORD

icka said:
i have my own apartment, fridge always stocked with beer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for us!
I've fashioned my old minifridge from college into an end table. Always stocked with beer, and prevents needless trips to the kitchen. I love America.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I work in a restaurant. I walk out of the kitchen, into the lounge, slap a tasty morsel on the bartender, who in turn serves me up an ice cold vodka tonic.
Life is good.

badassmtbiker said:
WORD

I've fashioned my old minifridge from college into an end table. Always stocked with beer, and prevents needless trips to the kitchen. I love America.
yup...what i want, my room at my home has my pc tv whatever you want, its probly here lol, all i use is the tv, pc and frige basically 9 cm away from me, loaded with coors, corona, heinakein and so on :D