WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stupidest movie

People always say, "wut's ur favorite movie" and stuff like that, but wut is the stupidest movie u've ever seen? think hard. at first i thought Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but i thought and thought, and i realized Napolean Dynamite was stupider. so think, and then post, your favorite movie? btw N.D is stupider, but still one of my favorites.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Goddamned confusing forums! I always geht lost. One minute I'm here, the next I'm there. I never really know where I'll end up at any given moment. Sometimes I'll confuse Jason's office for the toilet. I'm sure glad that they have forum desriptions. I might fuck up and post a thread in the wrong forum.

:confuse: :confuse: :confuse: :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:​

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I found this one movie called Dead Silence. Worst movie I've ever seen.

*shitty movie spoilers below*

The movie is really about some dumbass jock that drowns in four feet of water. The girl responsible freaks out and does every fucking thing wrong. Then they actually take about a half hour out of the plot to get a minor character an abortion, and then throw in a drunken lesbian scene for no reason. Now, usually, I'm a fan of drunken lesbian scenes, but they didn't really do anything.They just kinda sat there like "Oh, that's nice. You can do it some more if you want to." At first I thought the masturbation scene wasn't bad, but later in the movie the viewer finds out her dad saw the whole thing while he was taking a shit in his outhouse. Oh, and here's the real kicker. Her dad is a retired police officer, but he helps her hide the body, and ends up getting reinstated as the sherrif.

gehtfuct said:
Goddamned confusing forums! I always geht lost. One minute I'm here, the next I'm there. I never really know where I'll end up at any given moment. Sometimes I'll confuse Jason's office for the toilet. I'm sure glad that they have forum desriptions. I might fuck up and post a thread in the wrong forum.

:confuse: :confuse: :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:​
Dammit. That explains the mud... umm... that wasn't mud, was it? :happysad:

I walked out of the theater during "Scary Movie 3"

"Sweet November" was retarded. I walked out on that one, too.

Fell asleep during "Mr. Deeds"

That's all I can think of for now.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Monty Phython is NOT stupid Mmmkay?

And I thought a few movies were stupid, like Team America (yeah you're all goona kill me. :rolleyes: )
And I fell asleep in a bunch too. I thought most of Scary movies were stupid though.

Holy spit........ I can't believe I forgot "Grease"

Man, I hate that movie. It's not necessarily the "stupidest", but it is highly overrated. Why are so many people Grease-crazy? Ugh. I'll admit, it was cute the first time....... but after that it's just sappy and extremely annoying.

If anyone here likes "Grease", I don't mean to offend. I heard a karaoke rendition of "Summer Lovin" at the bar last night, and have been on a "Grease"-hating rampage ever since. :gun:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Lizzy McGuire Movie. I seriously thought it was supposed to be a spoof or something. wtf?

LiberatioN said:
I seriously thought it was supposed to be a spoof or something. wtf?

:eek: Oh my god, you poor thing! You'll be okay....... I think, but just in case, have some brain-bleach and call me in the morning. ;)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Hedwig and The Angry Inch

Look it up on IMDB. You should rent it sometime.

Evil Dead. the title made it sound good

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Phantom said:
Evil Dead. the title made it sound good
You will burn in the hell of a thousand needles for that comment my little uneducated friend.

Sweet. sounds like good family fun. the movie was to tacky to be good. the whole movie just sucked

Jung

???
Premium
Saw was pretty stupid. I'm with Unforgiven on this one though; I don't make a habit of watching stupid movies.

Btw, Mike aka Fatass, your opinion is null and void for two reasons; 1) you say wut instead of what, 2) you think Monty Python is stupid. Monty Python is so awesome, someone named a programming language after it. :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I watches "reefer madness" and that was pretty sad. But I thought "Jeepers creppers" was pretty bad, too.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Haha! And the original wasnt?...

:rolleyes:

The truth of the matter is somewhere between Fahrenheit & Fahrenhype 9/11

billybob13 said:
But I thought "Jeepers creppers" was pretty bad, too.
It wasnt bad enough to make this thread. :thumbsdn:

junglizm said:
Saw was pretty stupid.
How can you like Monty Python and hate Saw? Does not compute.