WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupidity

Have you ever been told that he or she loved you right after sex the didn't ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dena

Hoodrat
undefinedundefined :mfinger: Okay i really don't know what the hell to do...........This guy is about the dumbest one you could get!!! :( i really really care for him and he made me beleive that he cared for me back well i guess that is were i was wrong! I guess really all he wanted was ass and he knew i liked him and i would give it to him! I mean really, he has a girl friend and he cheates on her with me, so i guess that was something special about me beacuse he came to me. I was so fucken wrong! I shouldbe used to this, it hasn't been the first! God i wish i could just find some guy who would stop and think with his head and not his dick!!!!!!!

Haxxor

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Im one of those guys that wants love and relationship from a woman...and realizes that sex comes later, and is just used for procreation...and for the occasional fun. Sex is never to be all about what the relationship is about. Im sorry that this happened to you. Now you can tell me the address to where this guy lives, and you and I can both go and smash his knnecaps in, so he isnt able to walk anymore. Then, if you are really feeling mean, you can castrate him right on the spot...or just kick him in the balls really hard. Anywayz....if you need a shoulder to cry on, then Im here. Hope that this helped.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey, Dena.. Yeah he sounds like a real winner.. What an asshole...

I'm going to move this over to the "Insignificant Others" forum, it might get a little more responses over there but you're welcome to repost a general welcome message in here too!

You know, let's get together a nice big WTF ROADTRIP and kick his ass! We'll all stand in line like they do in the movie "Airplane!". I get the crowbar!

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Avoid anybody who has a girlfriend

If they have any scruples, they'll break up with their girlfriend first. If they want to fuck you while they still have a girlfriend, they're pricks, even if they say they love you.

Sorry that happened to you.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
lojasmo said:
If they have any scruples, they'll break up with their girlfriend first. If they want to fuck you while they still have a girlfriend, they're pricks, even if they say they love you.
I agree.

But on the flip side, shame on you for being so gullible, because it sounds like you might've been through this before. If he wanted to be with you, he wouldn't be with her. (And believe me, I'm saying this from the position of experience.) Go after single boys, huh?

Dena

Hoodrat
Thanks

thanks I want to thank you beacuse when i read this it really mad me laugh, ans i haven't done that for a while! I glad that you are not the type of guy that is jst going to jump into bed for the fun of it! I up for the accasional fun sex but i really like this guy you know what i mean! I agree with you when you said the relationship isn't just about sex! Thanks again and if you ever want to talk just let me know!!! ;)
Haxxor said:
Im one of those guys that wants love and relationship from a woman...and realizes that sex comes later, and is just used for procreation...and for the occasional fun. Sex is never to be all about what the relationship is about. Im sorry that this happened to you. Now you can tell me the address to where this guy lives, and you and I can both go and smash his knnecaps in, so he isnt able to walk anymore. Then, if you are really feeling mean, you can castrate him right on the spot...or just kick him in the balls really hard. Anywayz....if you need a shoulder to cry on, then Im here. Hope that this helped.

Dena

Hoodrat
Yeah

I know that he really isn't the type i shoud be falling in fallin in love with but for some reason there is just something about him that i can't get him out of my head! I don't know if it is beacuse i sleep with him or what it is but i just don't know! Thanks
Jason said:
Hey, Dena.. Yeah he sounds like a real winner.. What an asshole...

I'm going to move this over to the "Insignificant Others" forum, it might get a little more responses over there but you're welcome to repost a general welcome message in here too!

You know, let's get together a nice big WTF ROADTRIP and kick his ass! We'll all stand in line like they do in the movie "Airplane!". I get the crowbar!

Dena

Hoodrat
this hasn't been the first time!

Yeah How did you know it wasn't the first time it has happen to me! He has done it to me before and i had it!! :gun:
mthrlangl said:
I agree.

But on the flip side, shame on you for being so gullible, because it sounds like you might've been through this before. If he wanted to be with you, he wouldn't be with her. (And believe me, I'm saying this from the position of experience.) Go after single boys, huh?

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Dena said:
Yeah How did you know it wasn't the first time it has happen to me! He has done it to me before and i had it!! :gun:
dena said:
I shouldbe used to this, it hasn't been the first!
You said it yourself, silly!

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
I'm the type of dumb-ass who gets stomped all over by chicks, then i talk shit about them behind thier back. But i always end up apologizing and kissing ass and looking like a pussy in front of my buddies.

Dena

Hoodrat
Hahahahaha

See that is the type of guy that i want one that isn't afriad to do that for some one that they care for! ;)
Forceman22 said:
I'm the type of dumb-ass who gets stomped all over by chicks, then i talk shit about them behind thier back. But i always end up apologizing and kissing ass and looking like a pussy in front of my buddies.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Show yourself more respect that this crap. A dildo would be more dignified than he...

Dena

Hoodrat
i don't fucken get it

Okay what the fuck!!!!!! I don't know y in the hell i even try i mean i do really care for this guy and i want to be with him but i tell him that i want to talk to him and he said that he wanted to talk to me to!!ummmmm wouldn't you take that as he wanted to talk to you well this dumb shit guy told me to stay there he would be right back!!! well i stayed there for about 3 hours it was a friends but he never came back!! so does that mean i was stood up or what!!! i really need to get over this fucken guy!!! But i really don't know how to!!!!! I just really hate my life right now and i have no clue what i am going to do i am sick of being so fuck depressed over this guy OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!!!!! Well i really don't know what to do becasue it's not like i can run from him because i see him at school!! and seeing this person just makes it hurt even more!!! well i guess i will have to deal with it!!!! 18 can't roll around soon enough!!!! :p

I'm a guy who used to mushy and romantic and all that crap. Then there was this girl, whom I loved (from the bottom of my heart...etc). She just wanted sex. Though I'd mention this "on the other hand" situation. When she couldn't get enough of it, she simply made up a lame excuse then dumped me.

Anyways, since it isn't your first time, I'm assuming you're hot! :rolleyes:

Smiss said:
Show yourself more respect that this crap. A dildo would be more dignified than he...
Word. Take better care of yourself. If a guy is cheating on his girlfriend/wife/whatever with you, and stringing you along with "..but I love you," or "...I'll break up with her as soon as I can," or some other shit like that - run. Ask yourself, 'self, if he does leave the other woman for me, then what happens when he's tired of me?'

Why can't he break up with his girlfriend before dating/sleeping with you? In the end it comes down to what do you want. It sounds like you really like this guy, and would like to have a relationship. It also sounds like he's taking advantage of that, and using you.

Lastly - steer clear of other women's men. Chics are fuckin crazy. Not worth having some ho run you over at school because you gave her loser boyfriend a hummer under the bleachers.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Lastly - steer clear of other women's men. Chics are fuckin crazy. Not worth having some ho run you over at school because you gave her loser boyfriend a hummer under the bleachers.

Wow, what good advice, I'll try to remember that one