WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupidy in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay im from boston right and i live over in tiny ittle pertyh western australia
aussies have a feirce proudness to rival the americans but now the athens olypics begins and australia has never done this good, ( america has never done this bad in ages) so i am getting more shit than a water treatmant plant and when the dreamteam lost well guess what it continued. my teacher is no different to anyone else so as soon as today comes and it seems that america has pushed infront by one gold medal im discussing it with some other foriegn students and it gets bigger and my teacher turns around and says oh the yanks are all filthy drug cheats( OH REALLY??) if you dont know australias cyclists have been caught out a few times and the weightlifters so this is very very very stupid as well as my other teacher is going on about oh they have 90% higher population so they should be beating them by 90 % they are soo stupid.

insult me do whatever

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I'm not clear on what your saying but I get the impression that you think Americans are dumb, if that's that case I agree 100% :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Infected_enigma said:
I'm not clear on what your saying but I get the impression that you think Americans are dumb, if that's that case I agree 100% :D
I AM AN AMERICAN i said i was from boston and im saying that its bullshit now with the olypics because of the recism that comes at my school even from the teachers and its just pigheaded

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
YUCK FOU!!! said:
I AM AN AMERICAN i said i was from boston and im saying that its bullshit now with the olypics because of the recism that comes at my school even from the teachers and its just pigheaded
if your an american why the hell is your country the aussie flag?

YUCK FOU!!!

Infected_enigma said:
if your an american why the hell is your country the aussie flag?
i live in autralia dumass what is that to complicated for you
i am american

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i live in autralia dumass what is that to complicated for you
i am american

OOOHHHHHHH!!! I get it I thought you were in Boston atm so....ummm.... just stfu =D I'm not dumb -.-

YUCK FOU!!!

well your definately acting like it asshole

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
man wtf I'm not flaming although I AM an asshole so nvm actually

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
hrm ya I've been admitting that for the past few years and I haven't reached the second step, so either you cant recover from being an asshole or it takes a REALLY long ass time

YUCK FOU!!!

maybe you didnt know what the second step was?

go to assholes annonymous

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
oh aa? but that stands for alcoholics annonymous so that must not be it. but would you find a recovery class for me? it would be greatly appreciated

YUCK FOU!!!

yess buts its a little costly on the long distance calls, in case you havent noticed anything throuhgt this i am in australia

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
*commences being an asshole*

OOOHHHHHHH!!! I get it I thought you were in Boston atm so....ummm.... just stfu =D I'm not dumb -.-

Infected_enigma said:
*commences being an asshole*

damnit! close this thread! its just going in circles.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, this shit isn't going anywhere. But then again, what the fuck does, just a bunch of bullshit, which is why I'm here.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
YUCK FOU!!! said:
the first step to recovery is admittance
ACtually, that's the second step to seeing movie. The first step is buying the ticket, then you gain admittance which is your second step. The first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

*Cue crybaby little bitches complaining about me being holier than thou because I made another word joke that's "not funny"*

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Ooooooooo, I was burned on that one. Who the fuck cares, I don't even work on that site anymore. And once again, this is going nowhere. Move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.