WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suck This Fagget!

my supposed best friends sit there and diss me like none other when i'm at workbecasue i'm mormon and she is too... and then they have the nerve to go and tell this other girl who i base in cheerleading that i'm going to DROP her. and also another friend of mine and her twin accused me of stealing their cd player when I WASNT EVEN IN TOWN...i know it all sounds kinda kiddish but uknow...i'm froma small town and these things are big. i wanna kill all of them. i have to restrain myself everytime i go to work. GR. but ya..write back adn tell me what ya think...prob. retarded little bitch or somethin :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everytime you get upset, grabe one of your friends and french kiss her ass. That will make you and your friend feel much better. Don't forget to take pics of you guys kissing, and then post them online so we can all see!!

Also, boobies are welcome!

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
i say, tell that bitch to fuck off and go about your buisness. then, every time you get pissed, fuck with her or her life. that should make you feel tons better!

Janglenut

Particinator
ChilianFuckFace said:
Everytime you get upset, grabe one of your friends and french kiss her ass. That will make you and your friend feel much better. Don't forget to take pics of you guys kissing, and then post them online so we can all see!!

This mother fucker is smart!

ChilianFuckFace said:

Brilliant!

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
ChilianFuckFace said:

Haha this is a cute idea. Something that can change the mood to the complete opposite. It's your life and you shouldn't have to take any shit like that.

I never actually kissed anyone in that situation but I've done the whole "You know, I love you so much" and walk away smiling because it was sincere in the middle of a nasty argument. It feels great to do something unexpected, left my sister pissed off even more because I could walk away so easily undisturbed. And I had this great rush. So why not? I say go for it, try something different than refraining from destroying them.