WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sucks to be that guy...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yeah but 10-15 seconds to get out of the way

thats not super fast

tzedek

Original Member
TheLampIncident said:
I feel no sympathy. Damn convicts.

kitana said:
ditto what a retard. Unless he was murdered but WOW
wtf you guys? he was in for theft... (obviously you didnt read that far)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
wtf you guys? he was in for theft... (obviously you didnt read that far)
Its not because he was a criminal. It was cause he was stupid. The cell door was closing. Move out of the way.

10 to 15 seconds?

i mean please. I could see if they slammed right shut. But they didn't

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
_Kitana_ said:
Its not because he was a criminal. It was cause he was stupid. The cell door was closing. Move out of the way.

10 to 15 seconds?

i mean please. I could see if they slammed right shut. But they didn't

Hmm.. I swore I read that the Guard usually calls out the intintions of his actions "10-15" seconds before hand.. not that it took 10-15 seconds for a door to close.

And the guy was in for Theft, not murder or rape. Then I might find what happened just.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hey, Did anyone ever think this guy might have been tired of bubba pounding his ass all night and taking his food? He might have done it on purpose...

Should have been in the "would you rather" Thread,

A. would you rather get fucked in the ass all night and have your food stolen.?

or

B. Stick your head out on a cell door while it's closing... :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Clutchtwice said:
Hmm.. I swore I read that the Guard usually calls out the intintions of his actions "10-15" seconds before hand.. not that it took 10-15 seconds for a door to close.

And the guy was in for Theft, not murder or rape. Then I might find what happened just.

My bad. Still he a fucking dumbass. First for stealing, second for sticking his head out his cell when its closing.

i mean it takes a second to pull yourself out of the way of a cell door

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
_Kitana_ said:
My bad. Still he a fucking dumbass. First for stealing, second for sticking his head out his cell when its closing.

i mean it takes a second to pull yourself out of the way of a cell door
Hell he might have been held in the doorway, and the guard could have been in on the whole thing.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Clutchtwice said:
Hell he might have been held in the doorway, and the guard could have been in on the whole thing.
thats why i said UNLESS he was MURDERED

Chris

Sick Bastard
I agree; I could have been in there for throwing candy-paper on the sidewalk for all I care...but when you can get your fucking head out of the way in about fourteen seconds, then you are the weakest link, goodbye! :D