WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sueing your ex-employer is soooo sweet`

strwbrypatch

strwbrypatch84
I was just recently fired from my job, because of politics and it totally bites, but on the brighter side of things I get to sue them because of it. I'm telling you guys, I have only initiated my suit and i feel great about it. I was in a public service job and because the head administrator was my soon to be father in law, i was punished for it. He was not elected back into his head position of this particular department, and I was just another one of his true followers, so when the administration changed i was an enemy and very much expendible. Even though i am un-employed, I feel awesome just knowing they are going to pay for their idiocity and discrimination. Revenge is absolutely FUN! :)

Cash21

Clitpickle
strwbrypatch said:
I was just recently fired from my job, because of politics and it totally bites, but on the brighter side of things I get to sue them because of it. I'm telling you guys, I have only initiated my suit and i feel great about it. I was in a public service job and because the head administrator was my soon to be father in law, i was punished for it. He was not elected back into his head position of this particular department, and I was just another one of his true followers, so when the administration changed i was an enemy and very much expendible. Even though i am un-employed, I feel awesome just knowing they are going to pay for their idiocity and discrimination. Revenge is absolutely FUN! :)
Rock on! Good luck with the lawsuit! Sounds like they deserve it. All the best :thumbsup:

Good luck with the lawsuit. What exactly do you expect to get out of it?

BTW....sorry you got fired.