WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suggestion

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I suggest taking away the rep thing... I just dont see a point to it.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
why? because you have none, and people with less than half your number in posts have enough to fit their needs, and to be recognised?

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
hey, you're trying to rip me off, make it $495.95, and you got a deal.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
pimpyobitch said:
I suggest taking away the rep thing... I just dont see a point to it.

Perhaps if you stopped abusing it on others, then they'd stop striking back at you with it. I've seen that you have negatively repped numerous users on posts that are perfectly acceptable and are usually of the higher quality that genuinely add quality to this site. People are tired of your games.

Uber Squirrel said:
hey, you're trying to rip me off, make it $495.95, and you got a deal.
are you crazy? i worked hard for those points... $496.27

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hey how does ur rep go up??? i dont really understand it

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RGN-dRaGoN said:
hey how does ur rep go up??? i dont really understand it
Rep points,will be added or subtracted form your persona,if you will,depending on whether or not a member agrees with your posts.

It also will add up by way of your membership.(# of posts,length of membership) So sayeth the WTF gods.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
^^^ post 666, gehtfuct

just thought i'd point that out :p
DAMN it....all to hell!
You know I was waiting for that one...and I FUCKIN' MISSED IT!..bitch.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Interesting thread. I want to talk about how I feel with the rep points, personally if you don't like them, don't worry about them. It is just a website, it shouldn't control your life, or make you lose any sleep over it, it you don't like it, just ignore it. I really don't mind it, its a cool little thing.