WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suggestions for this forum?

What would you like to see in this forum?

• Total voters

Jung

???
Premium
What would you like to see added to this forum? Rules? A FAQ? Let me know, and I'll see about making it happen. (provided it isn't something ridiculously retarded.)

A few of my ideas are:
  • A Stickied FAQ/Rules thread.
  • A Wiki that members can add/edit information and tutorials to.
  • Some sort of hardware/software review system.
  • A link/bookmark database.

It's already be decided that the gaming forum was a no-go, so lets not rehash that, ok.

Descent

Hella Constipated
-Software/Hardware Review
-Wiki

Those two are definite yeses. I'm itching to post a review of my Chaintech board.

Jung

???
Premium
Poll added, I'll update options as they're posted.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I like the hardware/software review idea. Grouped by types of hardware and software.

A trouble-shooting thread might be good. Something for people who may not be real computer literate. This might encourage people who need some simple help to come and ask questions. Of course that may be against what you are trying to gear the forum to.

tzedek

Original Member
kick stager the hell out

i wouldnt mind seeing some Photoshop contests :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Good luck. I post more shit in here than anyone else.

Damn, our buddy like AIM bashing is moving into WTF.COM now. We're such Jock-Nerds.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
Good luck. I post more shit in here than anyone else.

Damn, our buddy like AIM bashing is moving into WTF.COM now. We're such Jock-Nerds.

:love:

ferengi

Yay fire!
*EDIT* Removed. I need to start fucking thinking before I post... or stop posting when I'm tired... or something. :rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
ferengi74656 said:
Perhaps a religion/anti-religion debate forum so that crap won't gunk up the Issues forum anymore. Just a thought.
Not to be a dick, but this is in the computer forum for a reason. I think the Issues forum is going pretty good as it is though. If you want a sub forum, or something added, start a poll (in that forum) and we'll see what Jason and BRiT have to say about it.

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
Not to be a dick, but this is in the computer forum for a reason. I think the Issues forum is going pretty good as it is though. If you want a sub forum, or something added, start a poll (in that forum) and we'll see what Jason and BRiT have to say about it.
Ah fuck, I need to start reading.

Sorry. :(

My brain tends to slow down when I'm tired... I should sleep but... ahh whatever.

I feel really fucking stupid now...

Jung

???
Premium
Ok guys, I started working on the wiki, it should be up shortly.

I dont' have a problem with Photoshop contests; start a thread if you want to start one. Lets not make 5 PS contest threads all at once though.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Perhaps a "Stager's system specs" sticky? Honestly though... I think a Sticky where you can post your current specs on the computer you use most or want to brag about, might be sorta interesting. I mean, what would this site be without the bragging?