WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suggestions on my Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen201

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey I'm not sure where to put this, so I put it here. Sorry if it's the wrong area.

I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to reach new customers for my lawn service or just some general suggestions. As of now, I have the following:

- Grade-A website (under construction right now :/)
- Great "BONUSpoints" system which customers can build up points to get $ off of our services...
- Referral program in which we send a crisp $10.00 bill to our current customers that refer a new customer to us.
- Wonderful track record
- Great word-of-the-mouth reputation
- In addition to commercial quality mowers and landscaping tools

But I'm not sure what else to do. I really want to reach new customers, but It's very hard to do so without purchasing a TV or Newspaper ad. I thought I'd keep costs down by NOT posting a newspaper ad so that we can keep our prices down for our customers...and since our word-of-mouth is good, we dont REALLY need that.

I know reputations= $$$, and I know that prompt service and a warm smile helps everything.. But I can tell theres something were missing.. and that bugs me.

If anyone has any suggestions...lets say you have a lawn service now taking care of your lawn and you are unhappy with it...please reply and tell me what they're doing wrong. Or, if you OWN a landscaping service, I'd appreciate any ideas you came up with to reach customers or to better your business.

Any suggestions or comments will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
saleen201 - You are now banned for having 8 different accounts, It's against the rules to have dup accounts, and also, for making them when two of them were perma banned already for two different rule breakers.
Game over.

:flamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.