WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suicidal

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man, I can't stand living anymore. I can't even go to sleep anymore! Should I go for help?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Look on the bright side if you do you might get some good fuck you up meds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
bnccoder said:
Look on the bright side if you do you might get some good fuck you up meds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
S: Well, I'm not sure I want to fuck my mind up with drugs. . . I mean, I have a pretty good gpa! But ya, I'm forced to geht it so I hate it! Man, I'm confused. . . But I like thinking clearly. One of the few things that I take pleasure in in life, is laughing at those who are clueless to the negativity of society.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ever think that it might be that negativity that is making you depressed? Take a break from it all for a while. Go on vacation or something.

Rebel

Fuck you all!
mmm...cheese said:
S: Well, I'm not sure I want to fuck my mind up with drugs. . . I mean, I have a pretty good gpa! But ya, I'm forced to geht it so I hate it! Man, I'm confused. . . But I like thinking clearly. One of the few things that I take pleasure in in life, is laughing at those who are clueless to the negativity of society.
well jus watch what i will say u can laugh your ass off sometimes

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
You don't need help killing yourself. All you have to do is find a rope, and a sturdy tree. :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well I was going to kill myself but then I figured out that if I mentally torture others, It will make me happy...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it is often the bright ones that see the world for what is truly is and realize how depressing it is, and that there is nothing anyone can do

ferengi

Yay fire!
"Oh woe is me, my life is just not worth living anymore! I mean, this roof over my head, food in my belly, and computer which gives me access to the internet are just so terrible! I have absolutely nothing in my life worth living for!"

Get the fuck over it. Think about all of the people in the world who are a HELL of a lot worse off than you. Be grateful you have the basics of life, for there are many who don't even have that.

Oh, and by the way I've dealt with depression and suicidal tendencies in myself before. Don't let them get the best of you. Things will get better over time, but you have to still be breathing for that time to count.

Eh. Life's a bitch and then you die. I really can't give you a reason to live 'cause I can hardly stand it myself. Just try and hang in there. That's all I can do.

You have the "Middle Man Syndrome". You have enough to live one, can afford a computer, even an internetconnection. Yet you feel you are unworthy, you adore your selfpitty. It is unfair some people are born in places with money, fancy cars, nice girls and all the fucking coke your nose can handle. Guess what, some people can't afford a computer, don't have a roof over their head...hell, a handfull of rice everyday is a dream for them. Why don't you make them your purpose of live. Go build some homes, help give them a better standard of live. They need that, you probably already have it.

go find a girlfriend or a girl you like and actually talk to her for as long as humanly possible and then see if you want to kill yourself
and if you do your choices are........

1. Starvation
2. Explode your bladder
3. Bring a knife to a gun fight
4. Go call a black gangster a "n" that i can't say
5. Take a pencil to the temple
6. Run off a cliff
7. Run until you bleed out of your nose, then keep going until you bleed out of your ears, eyes, mouth and then stop and you'll die
8. Cover your face with a pillow until you can't breath and choke to death
9. Eat lots and lots and lots of the nastiest shit you can find, (even shit)
10. Pull the trigger

YES YES YES YES YES this is truely the reason i live

ferengi74656 said:
"Oh woe is me, my life is just not worth living anymore! I mean, this roof over my head, food in my belly, and computer which gives me access to the internet are just so terrible! I have absolutely nothing in my life worth living for!"

Get the fuck over it. Think about all of the people in the world who are a HELL of a lot worse off than you. Be grateful you have the basics of life, for there are many who don't even have that.

Oh, and by the way I've dealt with depression and suicidal tendencies in myself before. Don't let them get the best of you. Things will get better over time, but you have to still be breathing for that time to count.
LMFAO I LOVE IT LMFAO i think im gunna die noooooooooooooo!
but really what whoever this guy/girl said is true so pay attention

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:

... What life?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
AgentOrange said:
You have the "Middle Man Syndrome". You have enough to live one, can afford a computer, even an internetconnection. Yet you feel you are unworthy, you adore your selfpitty. It is unfair some people are born in places with money, fancy cars, nice girls and all the fucking coke your nose can handle. Guess what, some people can't afford a computer, don't have a roof over their head...hell, a handfull of rice everyday is a dream for them. Why don't you make them your purpose of live. Go build some homes, help give them a better standard of live. They need that, you probably already have it.
I would rather have that than live and watch everything crumble before me. . . I have seen both and I have figured that the pain of unnacceptance and inferiority is much MUCH worse! Right now I watch my family crumble, my father die, and people ignore it. As you did, you do not know how much pain is felt when you were always the reject because nobody cared and you could not see happiness. Where you were so depressed from the beginning that you could not stand living at the age of 8. In this world it is impossible for many to fully conceptualize what I go through daily. Take you for example. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
The_Observer said:
go find a girlfriend or a girl you like and actually talk to her for as long as humanly possible and then see if you want to kill yourself
and if you do your choices are........

1. Starvation
2. Explode your bladder
3. Bring a knife to a gun fight
4. Go call a black gangster a "n" that i can't say
5. Take a pencil to the temple
6. Run off a cliff
7. Run until you bleed out of your nose, then keep going until you bleed out of your ears, eyes, mouth and then stop and you'll die
8. Cover your face with a pillow until you can't breath and choke to death
9. Eat lots and lots and lots of the nastiest shit you can find, (even shit)
10. Pull the trigger
I'm still deciding between the tenth and sixth choices.

mmm...cheese said:
I would rather have that than live and watch everything crumble before me. . . I have seen both and I have figured that the pain of unnacceptance and inferiority is much MUCH worse! Right now I watch my family crumble, my father die, and people ignore it. As you did, you do not know how much pain is felt when you were always the reject because nobody cared and you could not see happiness. Where you were so depressed from the beginning that you could not stand living at the age of 8. In this world it is impossible for many to fully conceptualize what I go through daily. Take you for example. . .
1. death father, check
2. people ignoring me, check
3. family problems, check (money and shit)
4. forced to do unpayed work for grandparent, check
5. people picking on me, not anymore
6. feeling rejected, check
7. not happy, check
8. feeling lonely, check
9. feeling miserable, check
10. not stand living, been there - done that - got over it
11. inferiority, everybody has that dumbass - nobody is perfect

and still live is great...in some sick, twisted and boring way.

Darklight said:
well I was going to kill myself but then I figured out that if I mentally torture others, It will make me happy...
Mentally tormenting and torturing of those who shit you off is the best :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
mmm...cheese said:
Man, I can't stand living anymore. I can't even go to sleep anymore! Should I go for help?
Nope, if you´re coming here for help, you´re definitely better off dead.