WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suicide thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
how to commit suicide?

100mg valium + 100mg hydrocodone (no APAP)

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
morelos said:
how to commit suicide?

100mg valium + 100mg hydrocodone (no APAP)
lmfao better way?:

fillup bath thub with water, slit youre wrist open. go in bath, sit an hour or two in it! and VOIALLA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , you wasnt able to handel life.

jamesp

In Memory...
Eat a bottle of tylenol and chase it with a liter of rum. Shortly thereafter, cut yourself with a razor blade (down the arm, not across) and finally get into a bathtub full of icewater and set a toaster (plugged in) in the water with you. That should do it.

I think morelos covered it.. If I was going to do it I'd want it to be painless and enjoyable.

morelos

lexicon incognito
a bottle of tylenol would cause a horribly painful bout of acute liver toxicity. it would render you unable to do anything but hurt, moan, and vomit with bizarrely malfunctional eyes. anyone would call 911 and alas, you'd be alive.

you can't overdose comfortably on crap you can buy on a store shelf, and no, it won't relieve the pain of slitting your wrists or toastering your bath.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
A better way is just to jump off a large building... Have a little fun committing suicide ... and also write something in a suicide note like "I killed Kurt Cobain" when you jump, just so you make the news... Remember to provide proof to your claim in your letter.

Perks :
1. If you wanted to commit suicide, you're dead now.
2. Who hasn't wanted to jump off a really tall building?
3. You're famous.

The free fall would barely be enough time to register that you're falling. I've been skydiving a few times and even falling from 10k+ feet isn't that long of a fall. Vicodin would be the way to go.

morelos

lexicon incognito
not vicodin; vicodin contains tylenol and, in fact, it's specifically mixed (usually around 500x more tylenol than the narcotic hydrocodone in the pill) so that you poison yourself with tylenol well before you get the super-euphoric bliss from the hydrocodone. that's why in the US it's considered a schedule III narcotic instead of the much-more-strictly-regulated schedule II.

if you want to do it with vicodin, you have to filter the acetaminophen (tylenol / paracetamol / APAP, depending on where you live) out of it using a process i won't describe here.

it's safer to use a morphine suspension (liquid) if you can get your hands on it.

Yeah I use the terms interchangeably, I have friends that love that shite and they're always trying to get "Watson 10mg" which apparently are hydrocodone not Vicodin..

morelos

lexicon incognito
watson makes 10/650 pills. there's still acetaminophen in them, and still so much that you couldn't comfortably stop yourself from breathing. better for a high, though, because you can push yourself farther.

i use 'norco' which is the best you can get without filtering it: 10/325. for a while i was taking 8 at once before i stopped the drugs. that was when i was still an undergrad, though.

of course, you COULD combine valium, vicodin/percocet/morphine, and flexeril (cyclobenzaprine; CNS depressant muscle relaxer).... the three of them together ought to render you COMPLETELY unconscious just before rendering you COMPLETELY unable to breathe.

As a strong supporter of Maddox, I have to take his way.

Had I decided to kill myself, I bust my last dollars on a sword, then slice my own head off. It'd be so awesome for people to find my bloody headless body clutching a sword.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
You all dont know how to do it these days just go over to Iraq and all your problems would be solved as long as you offered to go on all transport missions. If that does not work you got you hands on grenades and other useful explosives that you can always use. God you people dont think of the simple shit.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Ride a nuclear bomb as it fallls from a plane. Wear a cowboy hat for best effect.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Slim pickens....

best way to commit suicide: read this thread 3 times. Your brain will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.