WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

suicide

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
You look around, tears fall down your face.
But there is no one there, not even a trace.
The knife is to your chest, you are going to die.
Because they didnt love you, they told you a lie.
They never showed affection, they never cared.
Now you feel the pain, from the love you thought they shared.
Its your time, now or never.
Even though you will be gone forever.
I have never had an experience, never felt, never kissed.
Now I say good bye world, even though I wont be missed.

ah...interesting...

but if people don't love you, go find someone else that WILL love (or at least be friends with) you...i've had to do that many times....

Infidel

The Militia
dull_bullet said:
ah...interesting...

but if people don't love you, go find someone else that WILL love (or at least be friends with) you...i've had to do that many times....
Well, not if your Ted Kazcynski.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
-=dragon=- said:
nice :thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think suicide is by far the dumbest thing

i've gotten really depressed and felt like no reason for living, but would there ever be a reason for dying?

Infidel

The Militia
Zickddot said:

i've gotten really depressed and felt like no reason for living, but would there ever be a reason for dying?
You are going to die anyway?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Zickddot said:

Yuck Fou!

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
If you are really depressed you should see a doctor, they can give you some good shit to get high off of legally.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ya know i guess thats not too bad an idea, how would u take that anyway, snorting crushed up pills, or just orally

and ive been meaning to ask, wtf is your avatar freakless? it looks like asparugus in the rain

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
-=dragon=- said:
Why? Goddamnit, why? Don't you have a Nine Inch Nails notebook to store all this shit in? Don't you have a vial of your own blood to dip that Wiccan Quezclotlz Feather quill in? Can't you just keep it to yourself.

Zoso

Zappafied
Zickddot said:

have to agree with u there. i also feel that suicide is selfish. yeah, lets just end it now and let the rest of the world deal with my problems...

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Rather then suicide take up a hobby, something you can get into. I never felt like that because I realized a long time ago that suicide is the easy way out and that makes you weak. So as a martial artist rather then think like that I think of ways to get stronger.

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
Poems about suicide are a little overated, ive written a few before but i dont really see anything in them anymore. If you actually want to kill yourself though then good for you :thumbsup: not enough people are doing that anymore, i guess its a lack of bravery and morality that does it.

Work to decrease surface population everyone!

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
suicide uh? you shouldnt use a knife, pills are so much easier to clean up after...but if you are just wanting to be messy then use a gun...they spread the mess much better.. i hear Wal-mart has a discount on shotgun shells too