WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

summer school is fucked uP!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
:gun: jesus fuck, put a bullet in my head! it's a month... a freaking month of summer school and it just HAS to crawl by at an excrutiating pace!! and why is it that when you don't hand in one stupid little thing, your mark exceedingly drops?? i want a refund on my summer!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, if you would have worked hard enough to stay away from summer school in the first place, you wouldn't be in this hellhole.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I sympathize. I'm in summer school too, mainly because I slacked off in math. I learned my lesson.

Sod

Spilly Talker
well maybe if you 2 weren't so stupid, you wouldn't be in it

j/k

don't do drugs, stay in school

a wise man once told me:

"and remember, kids. stay in school. take a nap in the library, but bring a pillow. books are uncomfortable."

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Apparently not as stupid as you. You should really practice what you preach, you don't flame, you just insult your own intelligence dipshit.

Offalittle

Window Washer
I have years of life experience to pass along to you young little ones.

Remember, school always goes by more quickly if you start the day with drugs.

Have fun.

Offalittle

Window Washer
Oh yeah, don't do drugs. Drugs are bad. I did not mean what I said earlier. Well, I meant it, but not if you are young impressionable children. If this describes you, I was kidding.

Sort of.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Don't do drugs, but you can kill people if you want, that is okay. :sword: :sword:

fagotz r gay

don b a fagot
hres an idear, dnt b a fagot in skool. duh. nobdy likez fagotz. snd u no what.... i m not too bright eiher, but imz smart enof to go to sumerskoll,i did not. so heres a tip for thee dum, stay in skool. and don b a fagot. mmmk

buh bye
cya latr

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Black Flame said:
:gun: jesus fuck, put a bullet in my head! it's a month... a freaking month of summer school and it just HAS to crawl by at an excrutiating pace!! and why is it that when you don't hand in one stupid little thing, your mark exceedingly drops?? i want a refund on my summer!

Man i can't believe your dumb enough to have to go anyways so it's your own fault you dumbass

fagotz r gay said:
hres an idear, dnt b a fagot in skool. duh. nobdy likez fagotz. snd u no what.... i m not too bright eiher, but imz smart enof to go to sumerskoll,i did not. so heres a tip for thee dum, stay in skool. and don b a fagot. mmmk

buh bye
cya latr

Words of the wisez =/