WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Summertime

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Just wondering what everyone is doing over the summer holidays...What is everyone up to?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
some of us are old and are required to work all summer long!

that will be me! + ill be moving not once but twice. sucks to be me!

keebs

Particinator
im going camping with some friends sometime this summer, and in augest im going down to Ohio, to see a friend that moved down there.

and work, lots of it.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Ive been to a festival *wohoo* saw mars volta, discon ensemble, gondwana, looptroop..so fun :)
and going to sweden maybe? traveling will happen..and alot of sunbathing :)

Well, i'm going to The live8 concert in Barrie this summer, and i'm taking a trip to toronto to see my friend, and she's cuming up here - lots of swimming, camping... BUT these plans might all have to be cut becuz i mite have to go to summer skool... :( oh well, lots of partying!

Stardust

PatticusRex said:
You saw Mars Volta? How was it?
wonderful! and they played 2hours!! 2fucking hours I have photos of them :)
all the other bands played 60<45

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
August time, friends come over for a week, from another place, Lots of
drinking.
sunbathing.
drinking.
...and other stuff. ;)
:)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I'm about to take a month off and do nothing but veg/drink/eat/fuck...

Stardust

meh_it_all said:
August time, friends come over for a week, from another place, Lots of
drinking.
sunbathing.
drinking.
...and other stuff. ;)
:)

yeeash alot of drinking to :)
and..other stuff too thx for freshing up my memory meh

I'll probably be working most of the summer. So far I haven't done much, except I went to the beach a few times and to the bar. I went to a family picnic for Fathers Day, but I don't usually make it to those family things cause I have to work. It was just a coincidence I had Fathers Day off.

I was supposed to go camping over Fourth of July weekend but I have to work.
Work sucks.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Goin to michigan to visit family, skydiving (w00t), workin my business, and moving into my dorm in August. I'll also be hanging out with friends and playing Halo 2 whenever the opportunity arises. All in all, it's a fun-filled summer. :thumbsup: