WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sunday Fuckin Drivers

Why is it when your running later for work, have an emergency, or just plain goin somewhere and want to get there on time. You get stuck behind these assholes goin at least 10-15km under the speed limit? Why i ask you, like really is it that hart to go the speed limit? Every time I get stuck behind one I always with i could just run the fucker off the road. Turn your freekin lisence in and have a good fuckin day. :mfinger: I mean this is one of the reasons why people get road rage............... :confused: have a nice day :cool:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
It's Sunday!! WTF do you want?? All the believers come strollin outta church feelin all holy and forgiven 'n' shit! So now they deciede it's a good day to be safe!
But come Monday it's
"FUCK YOU"! :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
come move to NY or NJ man. Aint nobody drives that slow around here. Except the old people, but usually their driving is during an unnatural time of the morning, namely 5 AM - 8 AM.

I hear ya, i'm from around the philly area and people suck either they're doin 120(wich is not a problem for me) or they're doin 20mph under the speed limit. I suffer from a pritty bad case of road rage, but thats why i don't carry a gun. A whole lotta mother fuckers would be dead if i did.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
The thing that pisses me off the most when I'm running late are those bastard red lights. I'm compulsively early to everything, but when I have to be somewhere on short notice I wig out so I don't arrive late. Eight out of the ten traffic lights are red. Seriously! wtf any other time they're green or I just don't care. And the lights aren't timed either, they're all activated by motion, so there was always some douche bag on a side street trying to make a left onto the highway at the traffic light. BLARGH!

Old people drive way under the speed limit in my area. I think there should be a speed minimum posted at like...two miles under the speed limit. Just drive between 33 and 35 dammit! I just drive 40 because the cops here don't pull you over if you drive five or less over the limit.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Cops in NY will let you go 10 to 15 MPH over the speed limit, depending on the flow of traffic.

I've regularly driven down I-390 (in Northwestern NY) which is a 65 MPH zone going 95 MPH sustained. Never got pulled over.

Sektor

Particinator
I got stuck behind some slow son of a bitch today. As a result, I was late for school.

Red lights... I find ways around those (And they don't involve cutting through lots.) Try taking a side street or something.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nymphchick said:
Why is it when your running later for work, have an emergency, or just plain goin somewhere and want to get there on time. You get stuck behind these assholes goin at least 10-15km under the speed limit? Why i ask you, like really is it that hart to go the speed limit? Every time I get stuck behind one I always with i could just run the fucker off the road. Turn your freekin lisence in and have a good fuckin day. :mfinger: I mean this is one of the reasons why people get road rage............... :confused: have a nice day :cool:
What I really love is when they run a stop sign just to get in front of you and THEN procede to go 10-15 mph below the speed limit. Follow them home and slash their tires.