WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sunny So Cal.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
As you all no I live in southern California, and if you didn't know now ya do! Any how the weather has been shitty coming into the new year. As a matter of fact we just finished off about 15 days of rain over the last 20 days. Livin in Cali we are not use to that much rain so that was a drag. But we needed the rain cause they say we are always in a drought (whatever). So last Friday the weather took a turn for the better and it was pretty nice out. Now just because I live here don't mean it doesn't mean it's not cold January is one of our coldest months it usually doesn't break 70 during the day and we have lows between 40 and 50 and the occasional 36 degrees at night. So the weekend gets even better we got a high of 86 in San Diego and going into this week it's been getting better (SWEET)! Finally I can pull the surfboard out and hit the beach!! The water temp even crept up a bit to the mid 60's! This is good cause my balls don't head for the stomach when I hit the water. So I just thought I share my delight in the warm weather with you guys, and let you know it's beautiful here!! We even went whale watching bout 10 miles of the coast on Saturday and ran into a Grey whale and a pod of dolphins!! The dolphins swam along side the boat for a few minutes then swam up front right under the bow, FUCKIN NICE!!

What a great weekend I wouldn't trade my home for ant other, and I've been to a few other places and nothing even comes close! :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Lucky s.o.b... I'm stuck here in frigid Ohio. The high where I live today was around 10. Shoveling horse stalls and breaking ice out of water buckets fucking SUCKS when you can't even feel your damn hands.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
18 degrees this morning in cold-ass Georgia.
Sun shine and 70 degrees this mornin! Then i had to go to fuckin work. :thumbsdn:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I bet he can wear shorts outside! :mad:
I haven't worn shorts since... damn... I can't even remember. I wear jeans in all weather. I don't know why, but for some reason I just feel naked in shorts.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
As you all no I live in southern California, and if you didn't know now ya do! Any how the weather has been shitty coming into the new year. As a matter of fact we just finished off about 15 days of rain over the last 20 days. Livin in Cali we are not use to that much rain so that was a drag. But we needed the rain cause they say we are always in a drought (whatever). So last Friday the weather took a turn for the better and it was pretty nice out. Now just because I live here don't mean it doesn't mean it's not cold January is one of our coldest months it usually doesn't break 70 during the day and we have lows between 40 and 50 and the occasional 36 degrees at night. So the weekend gets even better we got a high of 86 in San Diego and going into this week it's been getting better (SWEET)! Finally I can pull the surfboard out and hit the beach!! The water temp even crept up a bit to the mid 60's! This is good cause my balls don't head for the stomach when I hit the water. So I just thought I share my delight in the warm weather with you guys, and let you know it's beautiful here!! We even went whale watching bout 10 miles of the coast on Saturday and ran into a Grey whale and a pod of dolphins!! The dolphins swam along side the boat for a few minutes then swam up front right under the bow, FUCKIN NICE!!

What a great weekend I wouldn't trade my home for ant other, and I've been to a few other places and nothing even comes close! :thumbsup:
i just came back from cali, no rain or anything when i was out there the weather was okay, im live in indiana and its colder than a bitch out here

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
XsweetnessX said:
i just came back from cali, no rain or anything when i was out there the weather was okay, im live in indiana and its colder than a bitch out here

Yup, the good ole' hoosier state is about as cold as a well diggers ass these days.

Crabbin about rain Twist? That's mildly humorous.... we had rain here last week, everthing flooded, then it froze. :thumbsdn:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Today was a warm up for us, got up to 43 degrees in good ole St. Louis. Yesterday, the low was 1, and the high was 16, weather has been a bitch lately.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I bet he can wear shorts outside! :mad:
The only time I've worn pants this year was...................
Going out to dinner and the club! other than that I wear shorts pretty much all the time!
brainwashmonkey said:
Yup, the good ole' hoosier state is about as cold as a well diggers ass these days.

Crabbin about rain Twist? That's mildly humorous.... we had rain here last week, everthing flooded, then it froze. :thumbsdn:

You have my condolences!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah, it's nice now in California, but places like San Diego and other SoCal places are so drenched with rain, they need this to avoid flooding and shit, am I right?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tbsrk said:
Yeah, it's nice now in California, but places like San Diego and other SoCal places are so drenched with rain, they need this to avoid flooding and shit, am I right?
Actually S.D. had a record high over the weekend of 86.
But you are right we do have slides here mainly because the soil is very sandy and loose. Then you got dumbfucks buyin houses on a hill or at the base of one cause they can.. As a matter of fact there was a slide just north of us where a man left his hill side home for ice cream and came back to his home completely demolished and his wife and two children died! All together I think 9 residents died as a result of a destructive land slide!! There is more depth to the story which is very sad, but I won't go there right now!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well right now, its about 18 degrees with winds about 30 mPH, my fucking fingers froze just from pumping air into my car tires!! It was damned terrible!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Right now (in Southern California) it's Sunny, 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Calm breezes.

Life is sweet.