WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sup everyone, I'm a WTF n00b

Thor98x

Flame Bait
Hey everyone, I found this site out of boredom and it looks awesome and a good piece of WTF in your face fun !... I guess I'll be seeing everyone around on the forums and I hope to make some new friends that I can WTF!

Later !

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Howdy, spam is on the couch, Kool aide is in the fridge, and Candy is in the bathroom. I suggest staying clear, and try to remain spark free, for at least 45 minutes.

Welcome and fuck off.

welcome .. fuck off ... yeah just ignore hayleigh .. we don't know her .. seriously.

Base

it's a motherfucker
Stay away from the peanuts, teh anarchist salted them ;)

oh, yeah, welcome fuckass

Outlawed

Postaholic
Fuck you, you're new, go choke on some Mountain Dew bitch.

Easty

Click click boom
sup you newbie bitch?

welcome to our site:thumbsup:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
welcome, fucker!

Enjoy this hell hold. And er, don't get too attached to your sanity, you'll lose it no time. :happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
you just did

well cum.I'm tired of so many people comming

Base

it's a motherfucker
skullmaster said:
you just did

well cum.I'm tired of so many people comming
hahahaha :rotflmao:

base you laughing like skully(sounds like a pirate) actually said something witty, he was speeking truth. :)
anyhoo, welcome i sense a one post wonder, but your the first thread i've gotten the peasure of reading in the long list of noobs. one down nineteen to go weeeeeeeeeeee.

Thor98x

Flame Bait
Thanks for the welcome all !... and no I'm not going to be a one post wonder, although I don't know if I'll be able to come on every day to push some lil bitches around... and um... yeah do some other nasty shit... like steal a cookie and blame anarchist... (who is anarchist by the way ? lol.. haven't had the pleasure... or... "experience")... Oh and as for losing my sanity, that would imply that I had sanity to start with... shouldn't be implying things like that... could start some very nasty false romours... PREEEEE.. byebye