WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sup Guys...Roll Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#1
Hey fellas (and ladies) I was just in the neighborhood and thought id say hey.....roll call motherfuckers, who else is with me?!
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#2
I am here, And i think we already have a thred like this one...
 
11,055
399
382
#3
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I am here, And i think we already have a thred like this one...
That's where you're wrong.

We actually have many threads like this. It used to be a friday night tradition here at wtf.com. :happysad:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#6
Unforgiven said:
That's where you're wrong.

We actually have many threads like this. It used to be a friday night tradition here at wtf.com. :happysad:
thank god someone remembers.!
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#7
most people should remember?


anyway im here.. howdy ho!
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#11
jamesp said:
Hey fellas (and ladies) I was just in the neighborhood and thought id say hey.....roll call motherfuckers, who else is with me?!
Hi.



Bye.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#18
Unforgiven said:
That's where you're wrong.

We actually have many threads like this. It used to be a friday night tradition here at wtf.com. :happysad:
Havent been here long enough to know...
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#19
This thread, and threads like this, fucking suck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.