WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sup joe

so0o0o.. yea.. im a newbie.. welcome me dammit!!.. especailly YOU .. and YOU.. you know who you are.. but i dont :( .. yea. so come and welcome me, befriend me, please be nice to me for i am only a youngin'.. Thankies..

RaNdOm cHiKiE..

wow we should hook jess up with you. please type like a big girl, i know you can. we don't do baby talk in here.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Agga bagga boo?

Oh fuck, I got nothin'.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Nymphchick said:
wow we should hook jess up with you. please type like a big girl, i know you can. we don't do baby talk in here.
If we put these two in the same room I think they'd fight to the death.

Hmm....you know, that sounds like fun.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
i_iz_random said:
so0o0o.. yea.. im a newbie.. welcome me dammit!!.. especailly YOU .. and YOU.. you know who you are.. but i dont :( .. yea. so come and welcome me, befriend me, please be nice to me for i am only a youngin'.. Thankies..

RaNdOm cHiKiE..
Note to self: Disable font controls for all n00bs

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm not here to welcome you,
I'm not here to befriend you.

I'm here to say SHH!

Kidding.. kinda

Have fun on the boards, and read the rules!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
LiKE OmG , I lIkE ToTaLlY LiKe HaTe ThIS KinD Of TYpInG LikE YeAh...

hope you wont type like that again..or ill seriously hate you.

Welcome, n00b. Learn to type or the grammar nazis will get you. (I hear they like going for the ass too.)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Listen to Tiger, I only regained the ability to sit down last monday!

Welcome, and enjoy your anal probing...