WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
So tell me, do you all that think its fun to make fun of these uber geeks who just gets really mad and screams over the mic that you are a fucking retard when its obvious who is the geeky one here?
Well at least it is for me, am I the only one that laughs at them with there gay voices when you team kill them all the time and there is no admin online? Am i the only one that thinks it fun to abuse and hack and do everything that make everyone pissed?
In short words, "destroy the fun"?

:)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
If there was no internet, people like you would have no fun. You wouldn't be able to make fun of people and talk shit without getting knocked the fuck out. Wow, you're a bad ass e-thug. :rolleyes:

Go ahead e-thug, hurt me with your words.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
CopyLifted said:
If there was no internet, people like you would have no fun. You wouldn't be able to make fun of people and talk shit without getting knocked the fuck out. Wow, you're a bad ass e-thug. :rolleyes:

Go ahead e-thug, hurt me with your words.
Nah im not gonna say anything bad just...

Ditto.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kirvett said:
wow you just insulted yourself
What? You had a dildo in your mouth, have to put it out man.. Cuz i cant hear ya lad :)!

:owned2:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wow team kills when theres no admin on line REBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you game enough to do it when there is an admin online? or is that to high on the mischeif ladder??............................................dipshit

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
YUCK FOU!!! said:
wow team kills when theres no admin on line REBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you game enough to do it when there is an admin online? or is that to high on the mischeif ladder??............................................dipshit
on 1.5 I had a hack that made so you couldn't do any admin use on me..

Oh my did I ever said I was a rebell, stop fucking get your imagination wannabe anger out on me just because you are so fucking ugly that you stay home trying to insult me with some lame insults... I dont fucking care about the admins Im banned on over 70 servers in 1 month ... And guess what I just make an new fucking acount so I can make cunts like you pissed off with there lame insults.. Lose some weight boy because I cant see Jason...
GO CRY ABOUT IT U CUNT
CHEERS :thumbsup: :mfinger:

dude this is not the flaming section and i hate fucking hackers and tkers ill admit I play cs (counterstrike for people that have a better life than me :)) every now and then but come on dude how can u get pleasure out of killing ur own team mates when the game is a team game?? if ur bored of the game go play another game if u cant afford one go out and get a life, if u cant afford that then i pity u alot. and yes I do have a life outside cs, I play the drums im in 2 bands windsurf twice a week, do karate and practice with the band twice a week, go out on friday nights, go to gigs every now and then, try and sort ur life out dont make it revolve round ur computer

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fred said:
dude this is not the flaming section and i hate fucking hackers and tkers ill admit I play cs (counterstrike for people that have a better life than me :)) every now and then but come on dude how can u get pleasure out of killing ur own team mates when the game is a team game?? if ur bored of the game go play another game if u cant afford one go out and get a life, if u cant afford that then i pity u alot. and yes I do have a life outside cs, I play the drums im in 2 bands windsurf twice a week, do karate and practice with the band twice a week, go out on friday nights, go to gigs every now and then, try and sort ur life out dont make it revolve round ur computer
I think you owned yourself when you said that you can buy a life... Okay stop talking shit about yourself Fred your just getting more sad every post you do crying about your life.. Ugly fuck have you even ever had a girl friend or something close to that? LMAO! :mfinger:
Dont you see the sarcasm beetwen you and me? I dont take a game serious because I dont really feel the need at getting mad over a computer, like you do when you start your lame ass screaming over the microphone crying :(... Sorry i must have forgot your name in that picture.. Fuck off man I already owned you so fucking sadly that most likely you wont reply to this one. I suggest you dont because you can keep on going with the masturbating looking at that picture of a girl that you never can get because you are so fucking ugly and fat. I suggest you work some of your fat body out there homie.
You cant buy a fucking life you nerd... And I have a life since I dont get mad over a computer and actually dont like sitting forward one in more then 1 hour a day and If you ever try to insult me with that lame shit at least come with some real stuff... You need to work on your fucking lame insults before you even try to click on submit reply button okay??? SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE UNTILL YOU CAN INSULT ME SO I ACTUALLY EVER CAN FEEL OWNED.. AS I HAVN'T YET.
FU CUNT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL NEVER STOP FUCKIGN AROUND ON CS U LITTLE FUCKER AND GUESS WHAT GO CRY ABOUT LIKE KIRVETT!!! HAHAAHA,
and who the fuck is trying to resovle is problems, Ive lookd into some posts of your fred, and by looking at them I can actually see that you must be one of the ugliest fucks in the whole word. Honestly isn't always the best but damn some times you must say it so you can get some reality in your head.

Cheers. :mfinger:

MrNewbie said:
I think you owned yourself when you said that you can buy a life... Okay stop talking shit about yourself Fred your just getting more sad every post you do crying about your life.. Ugly fuck have you even ever had a girl friend or something close to that? LMAO! :mfinger:
Dont you see the sarcasm beetwen you and me? I dont take a game serious because I dont really feel the need at getting mad over a computer, like you do when you start your lame ass screaming over the microphone crying :(... Sorry i must have forgot your name in that picture.. Fuck off man I already owned you so fucking sadly that most likely you wont reply to this one. I suggest you dont because you can keep on going with the masturbating looking at that picture of a girl that you never can get because you are so fucking ugly and fat. I suggest you work some of your fat body out there homie.
You cant buy a fucking life you nerd... And I have a life since I dont get mad over a computer and actually dont like sitting forward one in more then 1 hour a day and If you ever try to insult me with that lame shit at least come with some real stuff... You need to work on your fucking lame insults before you even try to click on submit reply button okay??? SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE UNTILL YOU CAN INSULT ME SO I ACTUALLY EVER CAN FEEL OWNED.. AS I HAVN'T YET.
FU CUNT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL NEVER STOP FUCKIGN AROUND ON CS U LITTLE FUCKER AND GUESS WHAT GO CRY ABOUT LIKE KIRVETT!!! HAHAAHA,
and who the fuck is trying to resovle is problems, Ive lookd into some posts of your fred, and by looking at them I can actually see that you must be one of the ugliest fucks in the whole word. Honestly isn't always the best but damn some times you must say it so you can get some reality in your head.

Cheers. :mfinger:
you know u just virtually condemned urself there, i take it u didnt read my post fully....if u did ud know that im pretty athletic, u can also tell that u are the dick u are insulting, u have no idea wats going on in my life and if u did, if u were fucking me i bet ud give up and kill urself right then just cause the girl u love is going out with another guy, fuck u dont know me, u know ur saying that im a person that gets mad over my computer hmmm.....ok so whos the one here thats mad? whos the one here that cant tear himself away from a computer to find some proper friends or do something decent with his life? youve proven in your post that obviously u do take games seriously. oh by the way wtf is a kirvett???

gumercules

Ultra Mega
since this thread is headed to bait & tackle right now, i won't feel so bad saying that your MS-Paint-ified picture of the kid with the gravestone is really lame.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
since this thread is headed to bait & tackle right now, i won't feel so bad saying that your MS-Paint-ified picture of the kid with the gravestone is really lame.
Lame.....was not the word for it.

There is no word.

kirvett

No Title Needed
you know u just virtually condemned urself there, i take it u didnt read my post fully....if u did ud know that im pretty athletic, u can also tell that u are the dick u are insulting, u have no idea wats going on in my life and if u did, if u were fucking me i bet ud give up and kill urself right then just cause the girl u love is going out with another guy, fuck u dont know me, u know ur saying that im a person that gets mad over my computer hmmm.....ok so whos the one here thats mad? whos the one here that cant tear himself away from a computer to find some proper friends or do something decent with his life? youve proven in your post that obviously u do take games seriously. oh by the way wtf is a kirvett???
I am a kirvett. I am a person that MrNewbie really hates because I rip apart his immature posts and he goes and crys about it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
hey it was a funny pic, but newb is still a DICK! MR.pube spends so much time online you'd think he'd learn to spell.... :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kirvett said:
I am a kirvett. I am a person that MrNewbie really hates because I rip apart his immature posts and he goes and crys about it.
Okay so now you steal my insulting comments and use it on me?? LOL get your own fucking insults you cock sucking motherfucker. Go get a life or better just kill yourself because that is so lame.
Im not the one who crys for getting killed on counter strike, go suck ur mothers tits when you get killed on counterstrike instead of crying about it

You worthless cunt did I just own you? YES..
NOW GET UR OWN INSULTS MOTHERFUCKER AND KEEP SUCKING THOSE TITS.

Cheers :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
mr.newbie

Newb,you know what. normally,I would enjoy fuckin you up verbally,but youre just an insignificant ass turd.quite frankly, thats just a victory I dont need. to tell you the truth this place might not be the same without a little waste of spooge like yourself. queers :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gehtfuct said:
Newb,you know what. normally,I would enjoy fuckin you up verbally,but youre just an insignificant ass turd.quite frankly, thats just a victory I dont need. to tell you the truth this place might not be the same without a little waste of spooge like youself. queers :thumbsup:
You had a dick in your mouth couldn't hear you..

Cheers :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.