WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Super*7

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!

Fuck yeah!!! March 18,19, and 20. For the last three years or so the beginning of the NPPL super 7 has been starting in Huntington beach. It's the first of several paintball tournaments, and it's free to the public (to view of course!) I'm gonna take the little one and expose him to some violence!!!! LINK! :thumbsup: PICS!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well nothing like a good bout of people shooting each other to de-sensitise the little tyke for the later years....have fun

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
im gonna go maybe just to show my gear tho
pimp kit so far and 26bps :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
God I loved playing paintball. I'm having Nam flashbacks as we speak.
I wouldn't mind gehtting something going on down here. These fuckers in Arkansux worship the hunt. But if it doesn't say Wal-Mart,or sell gas and "real" guns...it wont last down here. For some reason,nothing ever does down here. Cheap fuckers.