WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Super Hero.

10,772
55
253
#1
This is gonna end up being another dumb thread by HavokChylde.......


If you had super powers, what would they be? Your power could be anything, use your imagination. What about weaknesses?

If you couldn't fly, what kind of vehicle would you have? Weapons, or just pure superpower?

Would you be a villain, or a hero?

What would your alter-ego do when he/she isn't flying, zapping, using a penis pump, etc?

What would your hero/villain name be?

Get crazy with this one if you'd like, make a fuckin story up to go along with it if you'd like. I don't give a damn.

As for me, I would be HavokChylde by night.

My powers would be the ability to fly (of course, how else would I see down women's shirts?) and turn any form of liquid into alcohol of my preference. Also, if I consume enough alcoholic beverages, I can produce a belch that sends sound waves powerful enough to destroy mountains. Of course, many of my powers are yet to be discovered.....

I would be weak against re-runs of The Simpsons, and A.T.H.F. They would stop me dead in my tracks, and put me into a trance, until commercial break or the show is over. Marathons can become a problem, unless if I've viewed the episode enough to memorize every single word...Then the trance can be broken...There are still more weaknesses to be discovered...

I would be a hero, but a half-assed one. If I destroyed a few buildings while trying to stop the asshole villains, I would shrug, and continue causing my rein of havok on my arch-enemies. Plus I'd accidentally-on-purpose destroy cop cars, sheriff departments, etc during my rampage.

My alter-ego would be a long hair hippie boy, who runs the first comic book/video game shop. I'd be pretty prosperous with my business, but not as rich as Bruce Wayne, just content. And very humble about my earnings. Not greedy at all. I would also be the reason marijuana is legalized in the U.S. My girlfriend would be a beautiful asian housekeeper (why does she have the bright tights in her closet.....???) who is also a genius when it comes to art, music, etc. She does seem quite secretive at times though.........



Perhaps later I'll go off a little more with this one......Use this for now, get to posting you nerdy wannabe heroes, i.e. Mystery Men.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#2
id want to be able to run wicked fast. fuck the rest of it, i just want to be able to run fast.
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#7
I would be a master hypnotist and could get whatever I wanted out of anybody just by asking/telling them to do it. I guess this would inherently make me a bad guy, but heroes need villains.
 
10,772
55
253
#8
otepsoul said:
id want to be able to run wicked fast. fuck the rest of it, i just want to be able to run fast. Oh, and ex-ray vision so I can see through all of the lies my ex-girlfriends throw at me. As for everything else, fuck it. No weapons, no enemies, no weaknesses, no alter ego.


Otep is a simple kind of guy.
 

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
41
0
0
#9
Oh shit I couldn't begin with this shit. Theres too much out there for me to choose from. Maybe I would go with being able to make womens nipples hard on command. Ill have to think about the rest of it but thats a good start.
 
10,772
55
253
#10
BhuT LuV said:
Oh shit I couldn't begin with this shit. Theres too much out there for me to choose from. Maybe I would go with being able to make womens nipples hard on command. Ill have to think about the rest of it but thats a good start.

Just keep thinking about it. I'm interested to see everyone's ideas how to be the best or worst hero/villain, out there.
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
657
0
16
#11
Well, this is another one of my subjects, so please bear with me if this goes on and on. Skorch is my superhero renditioning, a sociopathic pyromaniac with what would basically translate to telekinetic and telepathic powers (granting him access to strength, speed, and flight, and such by mental proxy) and the ability to ignite things instantly (basically pyromancy). He would be a supervillain, but the twist is, his alter ego is a superhero. G Funk, his other side, has similar powers, but is suffering from split personalities and doesn't realize his archnemesis is himself.

Skorch is sharply focussed on correcting the mistake of nature and whiping out all the humans on earth so it can start over (or so he claims, it's probably just that he finds humans annoying and likes burning things).

Well, I could go on (having worked on projects involving these characters in narratives already), but I'll stop there for now.
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#12
Skorch said:
He would be a supervillain, but the twist is, his alter ego is a superhero. G Funk, his other side, has similar powers, but is suffering from split personalities and doesn't realize his archnemesis is himself.QUOTE]
Sounds like a superhero version of fight club.
 
10,772
55
253
#13
Skorch said:
Well, this is another one of my subjects, so please bear with me if this goes on and on. Skorch is my superhero renditioning, a sociopathic pyromaniac with what would basically translate to telekinetic and telepathic powers (granting him access to strength, speed, and flight, and such by mental proxy) and the ability to ignite things instantly (basically pyromancy). He would be a supervillain, but the twist is, his alter ego is a superhero. G Funk, his other side, has similar powers, but is suffering from split personalities and doesn't realize his archnemesis is himself.

Skorch is sharply focussed on correcting the mistake of nature and whiping out all the humans on earth so it can start over (or so he claims, it's probably just that he finds humans annoying and likes burning things).

Well, I could go on (having worked on projects involving these characters in narratives already), but I'll stop there for now.

Sweet, keep it coming. I like the pyromancy....the ability to control fire completely, would be quite interesting.
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
657
0
16
#14
ReiMeishin said:
Sounds like a superhero version of fight club.
Kind of, except I had this idea and similar ones before I saw it. I may have tuned it a bit after seeing it, but the concepts remain fairly the same through each iteration I put my various characters through.
 
10,772
55
253
#15
Skorch said:
Kind of, except I had this idea and similar ones before I saw it. I may have tuned it a bit after seeing it, but the concepts remain fairly the same through each iteration I put my various characters through.

Alright, His enemy is himself, so how does he go about fighting himself? Of course it seems to be a metaphor for the battle of man versus self, but is that his only enemy...? Or does he have others, and that enemy just seems to be the one that always gets away....?
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#16
Ability to read minds so I could see what people are about to say/do and I could see the attacks coming at me before they do because he THINKS about what he is going to do.. See its like this "I'm a retarded mugger who is going to mug this guy.. I'm going to punch him." But see his plan has already failed because I have already drop kicked him in the nuts. My name would be Badass Man. Because all the women would want me.. My outfit would be fantastic colors of the 60's with a little emo on the side. My weaknesses would be cheerleaders and rap (since I hate rap).. I would be equal on the spectrum of good vs. evil.. Hell if someone is about to die horrifically I'll go and do some saving, but I'm not a big pussy like spiderman, I don't feel like its my job to save people, thats just silly, no pay, and everyone still thinks your a freak.. Oh and another power would be like the axe effect, I would have the ability to make women flock to me while ripping their clothes off at the same time :thumbsup: ! Booyah... Yet.. I think my girlfriend would have something to say about that.. :thumbsdn: Last but not least I would be able to make people shut the fucking hell up.. So I wouldn't have to listen to people whine and complain etc.

I'd like to take this time to adress the term "Super Hero"

super-
pref.
Above; over; upon: superimpose.
Superior in size :D , quality, number, or degree: superfine.

Exceeding a norm: supersaturate.
Excessive in degree or intensity: supersubtle.
Containing a specified ingredient in an unusually high proportion: superphosphate.
More inclusive than a specified category: superorder.

he·ro ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hîr)
n. pl. he·roes

In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods.
A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life: soldiers and nurses who were heroes in an unpopular war.
A person noted for special achievement in a particular field: the heroes of medicine. See Synonyms at celebrity.
The principal male character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation.

I think I'd fit the term--

mildlybetterthanyou - Prononciation Key (my-eld-lee-bet-er-than-you)
Unknown Part of Speech

Definition: A person who can whoop your ass or save it when HE (male dominancy!) feels like it..

Enough said!

- p99
 
10,772
55
253
#17
Badass man eh?

I wonder who would be The Whatthefucker.





Make sure you read the whole thread before responding people. This isn't directed at anyone in specifics, I just know that alot of responses come from people that just jump right to the end.