WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines superbowl halftime show

gumercules

Ultra Mega
in the words of lewis black (more or less): "the superbowl halftime show gets exponentially shittier every year"

this year was no exception. my god, what were they thinking. plus, janet jackson flashed the world. no one needs to see that. ugh.

fasteddie

Clitpickle
gumercules said:
in the words of lewis black (more or less): "the superbowl halftime show gets exponentially shittier every year"

this year was no exception. my god, what were they thinking. plus, janet jackson flashed the world. no one needs to see that. ugh.
it's all a big joke. dunno why anyone even cares. Ugh... still on the news 2 weeks later...

now i didnt watch the superbowl, i was snowboarding in NY. but i did see the interent clips of jacksons tit. is it just me or does it look like it was totally done on purpose?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
There's no doubt that it was premeditated. Its a bit surprising that it's still in the news. But then again, the news is mostly worthless. They have a fluff-story and run with it forever, while they never seem to follow-up on more pressing stories. Pft.

she admitted it was planned, but won't admit that MTV or CBS was involved, which they probably were

it's not a nipple cover, it's a piercing. and it's nasty.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I didn't watch the superbowl. I was working. And if I wasn't working, I would have been playing Final Fantasy X2. :D

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
gumercules said:
it's not a nipple cover, it's a piercing. and it's nasty.
Actually, it's both. The sun thingie is a nipple shield, but it's held in place with a piercing. Personally, I've always thought the shields looked too uncomfortable to bother trying to wear.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but you can see the nipple coming through the middle, so it's not much of a shield

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
gumercules said:
but you can see the nipple coming through the middle, so it's not much of a shield
Yeah, but the piercing has to hold it on, somehow. So, techincally, I guess it's an areola shield ;)

... at some point i'm sure we'll hit the too much information point

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
gumercules said:
... at some point i'm sure we'll hit the too much information point
As long as I don't post pictures of my own nipple rings, we should be okay :D

anti-movielife

self medicated
well whatever it is its dirrrrrrrrrrty...the whole jackson family must of had a lobotomy...

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
anti-movielife said:
well whatever it is its dirrrrrrrrrrty...the whole jackson family must of had a lobotomy...
I honestly fail to see how it's dirty. I think it was in poor taste, but for Christ's sake, it was just a nipple with some jewelry on it.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
anti-movielife said:
the whole jackson family must of had a lobotomy...
Hey! Don't use my name in vain.
Be easy and people will not hurt You!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Omg The Nipple Was So Much Worse Than The Humping And Grinding That Was Going On Prior! :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Did no one even realize the lyrics in the song? IIRC, it was similar to "I'll have you naked by the end of this song" and they just went downhill from there. They seem to be saying the showing of the nipple was inappropriate, yet the lyrics with the humping and grinding was perfectly fine? Gimme a break!

considering they said it was ok for Bono to say "fuck" on tv because there was no reference to sex, i'm surprised anyone made a big deal out of this thing at all