Headlines superbowl halftime show

Smiss

smissinat0r
Obsessed with pop culture? Nay. I just hear about it, and I'm posting about it cause I am keeping my post count up, you ninny. Like I said, I didn't even see this... Or movies on the internet, or pictures on the internet. I saw what was shown on the news, and one customer brought in a picture to make copies...

:D

anti-movielife

self medicated
Smiss said:
Obsessed with pop culture? Nay. I just hear about it, and I'm posting about it cause I am keeping my post count up, you ninny. Like I said, I didn't even see this... Or movies on the internet, or pictures on the internet. I saw what was shown on the news, and one customer brought in a picture to make copies...

:D

ninny! ouch, sticks and stones smiss haha...when i said addicted to pop culture i think i was refering to the whole damn world cus i can't go through a day without someone talking about janets god damn tit.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Yea. That's right. I'm pulling out ALL THE STOPS, NINNY! rofl.

And I know you were talking about the whole damn world.

And hell you could say I am when it comes to video games... cause my bf wont stfu.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Nono. About VIdeo games.

I'm sure you understand that., but there could be less intelligent people out there that just don't understand.